I was permanently banned

• alberto
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 9 months ago #11421 by alberto
I was permanently banned was created by alberto
Hello friends of the hog server, days ago I was banned because I made a mistake that many people commit that is to kill a friend, in my case was to kill a tank friend because I climbed a tow and I put the night view and not I distinguish the type of tank which turned out to be an enemy tank ... I love playing on your server for me it is the best server I speak little English but I am not learning very little I am the language I am a veteran gamer I have days wanting to enter and on I could like That I will remove the ban to play with you thanks friends .... sincerely simo_hayha_wd
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11422 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic I was permanently banned
[2017-06-19 19:54] !REPORT performed by ' choppastyle' on ' Simo_hayha_wd.': tked at main, stealing logi with a marksman kit...
[2017-06-19 19:55] !KICK performed by '||RG|| RagebladeGaming' on ' Simo_hayha_wd.': stop stealing assets and team killing
[2017-06-19 20:32] !REPORT performed by ' ShallowFate' on ' Simo_hayha_wd.': tk
[2017-06-19 20:32] !REPORT performed by ' Botsumi' on ' Simo_hayha_wd.': tk
[2017-06-24 20:34] !REPORT performed by ']CIA[ SwampFox' on ' Simo_hayha_wd.': doesn't speak english, is just trolling squads, tk'ed our tank
[2017-06-24 20:35] !BAN performed by '=HOG= lespyd' on ' Simo_hayha_wd.': tk heavy assets, troll
  • alberto
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 9 months ago #11425 by alberto
Replied by alberto on topic I was permanently banned
The truth with respect to the alleged robberies of kit I think we all do, I think it is unfair that many do those things and do not ban them
More
6 years 9 months ago #11427 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic I was permanently banned
"Many do things" doesn't mean what they do is right or allowed in our rules. I recommend reading our rules and checking your map often for friendlies to prevent accidental team kills. I'm fine with lifting the ban pending the decision of the head admins.

Repeat offenders won't be unbanned.
More
6 years 9 months ago #11482 by Shallow
Replied by Shallow on topic I was permanently banned
I was one of the people that reported him and he was tking every one including a tank.. and laughing about it.
  • alberto
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 9 months ago #11825 by alberto
Replied by alberto on topic I was permanently banned
Hello friends, what do I have to do to get the banned?
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds