The forum is in read only mode.

SpetsnazTiger's Application

• Gabe/ Spetsnaz Tiger
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #9305 by Gabe/ Spetsnaz Tiger
SpetsnazTiger's Application was created by Gabe/ Spetsnaz Tiger
Hi
My name is SpetsnazTiger I am 15 years old and I turn 16 in march I have been playing Project Reality for 2 years and I have been playing on the HOG server for about a year and a half . I am very friendly and I have the huamility to learn new things. I have been a friend of HOG for about a year and half and I would love to become a new member I was brought into the community by Toxic who is very respectful and honest. I wish to hear from you guys soon !

SpetsnazTiger
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 months ago #9309 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic SpetsnazTiger's Application
do u have other player names?
  • Gabe/ Spetsnaz Tiger
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #9322 by Gabe/ Spetsnaz Tiger
Replied by Gabe/ Spetsnaz Tiger on topic SpetsnazTiger's Application
Well I have also gone by TigerSauce but that is my only other name. But no one ever remembers me in the community which make's me also a little bit sad.
More
7 years 3 months ago #9325 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic SpetsnazTiger's Application
You seem like a great kid. You described yourself well. Your willingness to help the squad and the team is something that is missing in so many players nowadays.

However you have to try and play more with =HOG= guys, join our TS, play in =HOG= squads a few weeks in a row and we will go from there.

Personally Spetnaz I only remember playing with you a couple of times and both in the last month or so. So it's really hard to have people vote to get you in the clan if they do know who you are. It doesn't matter how long you play PR if WE here don't know you all that well or at all. Be patient.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gabe/ Spetsnaz Tiger
  • Gabe/ Spetsnaz Tiger
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #9335 by Gabe/ Spetsnaz Tiger
Replied by Gabe/ Spetsnaz Tiger on topic SpetsnazTiger's Application
Of course I am always on teamspeak and I usually go medic while playing in squads because I love to help others out and plus it gives me more of a rush my ingame name is =vHc=SpetsnazTiger and I have been playing in your guys squad for the past 4 weeks more and more but also you guys always reserve me a spot when I get on which makes me feel welcome . Because you guys actually trust me as being a medic.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds