The forum is in read only mode.

anishrox - Application for =HOG=

• =HOG= anishrox
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #10259 by =HOG= anishrox
anishrox - Application for =HOG= was created by =HOG= anishrox
Hello everyone!

My name is Anish, I'm 20 and originally from India but currently studying in the U.S. I would like to officially apply to be a member of HOG. I've been playing for close to 2 years now, most of which has been on the =HOG= server. I manage to play around 4 times a week because of my college workload. Usually play as a medic, but have no problem using any kit that the squad needs me to.

I've played many times in Ruiz's squad, along with Farley, REBEL, BeBoP, Bear, Yogi, Eagle, and a number of other HOG members. I've enjoyed every single round with these guys and honestly find it hard to get this level of professionalism and fun anywhere else. Just a great community and super friendly!

Last but not the least, I'd like to especially thank Ruiz for encouraging me to apply. He's an amazing friend and squad leader and is loads of fun to play with! Hopefully, he won't have to kick me out anymore to make room for another clan mate. ;)
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #10267 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic anishrox - Application for =HOG=
Get in TS and get to know some of the guys...
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #10278 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic anishrox - Application for =HOG=
Nice to see you applying Anish! Anish is getting to be a very good player, a true teamplayer, great personality.

Ill be away the next couple of days, when I get back ill sent a detailed PM to Haley and Super to see if they approve the probie tags, I do believe you deserve a chance to prove yourself to the clan at least. Standby! As soon as I can ill talk to Haley or Super or send the the PM.

In the mean time I hope to see some votes from the guys that played with Anish, especially in my squad. I do believe he deserves them.
  • =HOG= BeBoPcOwBoY
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #10295 by =HOG= BeBoPcOwBoY
Replied by =HOG= BeBoPcOwBoY on topic anishrox - Application for =HOG=
+1 for anishrox, but yes GET IN TEAM SPEAK, and start leading squads so you can better become a leader for the clan, community, and become a much more well rounded player.
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #10298 by =HOG= R3B3L
Replied by =HOG= R3B3L on topic anishrox - Application for =HOG=
+1 from me as well. I've played with Anish a lot recently just like all the =HOG= members in Ruiz's squad. He is a very good guy and like Ruiz says i think he deserves a chance. But dont forget Anish like Haley said Get into our Clan TS and get to know and meet the other lads.

[img]i.imgur.com/x83JMYq.png[/img]
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #10300 by =HOG= B11TME011
Replied by =HOG= B11TME011 on topic anishrox - Application for =HOG=
+1 महान खिलाड़ी

जुड़ें TS

:)
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds