The forum is in read only mode.

Admin app

• Yakk
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 1 day ago - 7 years 1 day ago #10669 by Yakk
Admin app was created by Yakk
Hello,

Figured i'd apply for admin. I've been critical on hog for years for lack of admins in my timezone, nothings changed, so i figured i'd apply to try and help out. Evidently there are no good candidates, so i probably won't make it past the vetting either. Might as well try.

I admin FCV, not that i agree fully with their ethos, but it's the lowest ping server i can play on. Same situation applied to FCV, no admins = crappy gameplay, i applied. I've heard that you don't like people who admin other servers also admining HOG.

I'm an experienced admin, having worked with BigD before it's death, A few other random american servers (PRTA NA etc), I have SA access on the forums and i'm one of the very few people who catch hackers.

I've never been banned from HOG or any other servers, only erroneously kicked a few times.. www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ho...g-up-a-few-questions for example.

For those that don't know me, i play INF, always SL, rarely armour, and never CAS. Oh and i am the leader of bD for the last 4-5 years or so
Last edit: 7 years 1 day ago by Yakk.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 day ago #10670 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Admin app
hello Yak,
as you know we put potential admins through a vetting process, yours has begun, stand by, can take a few days.

thanks!
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds