Save =hog= from those people..

• _Rogue_Assassin_
  • _Rogue_Assassin_'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #11352 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Save =hog= from those people.. was created by _Rogue_Assassin_
I always play in the night time in my country and my timezone.. i game from night time to morning time.. and mostly i play project reality.. actually it's the only online game i play currently..
today i was playing jabal.. when trans pilot got kicked because he is soloing the chopper instead of dropping crates,transporting soldiers,or following his SL orders,Or even having a mic.
So what he did ? he stole a chopper crashed it and tked another pilot, Then he shot my first cas chopper with AA,that moment which i wasn't expecting or recording.. You can see everything in the video that i recorded after all that stuff..
Players names who tried to teamkill me and teamkilled our trans is Lukaa And WolfeChoe, I wish i could've done much more than killing them and make my team bleed tickets, Which made our team lose the game.. HoG server is one of the best servers.. and what's going on from crashed to bad maps to insults intime where there is no admins need to be stopped.. i'm applying to help this community, You can try me, You can depend on me to keep the server clear of all kinds of not following rules,Insults,Racism,And Teamkills.. i wish you guys start doing something about it, if not me please put another admin which can keep this great server as good as other times.. Cheers !
Currently HOG server crashed, People don't wanna play fallujah then blackgold again.. :( server died for now.
To watch the video i was talking about :
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11353 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Save =hog= from those people..
hey rogue,

potential applicants are put thru a vetting process. We have begun this process and will let you know.

thanks.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11354 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Save =hog= from those people..
one other thing, how long have you played pr?
More
6 years 9 months ago #11356 by PancakeHero
Replied by PancakeHero on topic Save =hog= from those people..
I don't think he fired an AA at you, as far as I am aware you cant lock on friendly choppers/planes. Secondly, If anything like that happens again I'd suggest just flying away. After you are away for some time they usually get bored and leave. Killing them only gives them reason to stay and screw with ye
  • _Rogue_Assassin_
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #11363 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Save =hog= from those people..
Thanks for quick respond and sorry for my late one,
I've been playing PR for 2 years, BF2 for 5 years, And i've modded the game for 3 years.
  • _Rogue_Assassin_
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #11364 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Save =hog= from those people..
Of course dude, You can't lock on friendly chopper, But if he didn't launch yet you can just stand behind him and shoot the missile,Flying away didn't help me, He chased me with boat and started shooting me,Beside i need ammo and flares,Even he used LAV to shoot me down,i couldn't leave them alone without killing them, Because they are trying to kill me, I know it is a very bad thing, But i only can do this thing for the team..
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds