Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Save =hog= from those people..

More
6 years 9 months ago #11367 by Yakk
Replied by Yakk on topic Save =hog= from those people..
@PancakeHero
For what it's worth i played this round, these guys were doing everything in their power to kill CAS. They killed the first one that spawned, then did everything they could to kill the second. That included firing AA. You cant lock, but the missle still flys.

These guys are also known trolls, they play late night. Already banned from FCV, they were probably banned from HOG until the list was cleared.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11399 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Save =hog= from those people..
yeah, not sure what video you watched but i see a rocket go over the top of the helo
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #11428 by Golden-Eagle
Replied by Golden-Eagle on topic Save =hog= from those people..
So I was just reading this all the time and I thought I should post a reply about this matter. I am Eagle15 in game and I was on that game with Rogue and I was trans. I created trans squad and Lukaa joined with me. He was talking in microphone and no problems but he was not responding to his passengers when they tell him where they want to go and he was flying over enemies and wasting Helicopters so I kicked him. He got mad and he started team killing me first then Rogue.

Hope this helps a bit.

[EDIT] Also most of the players on our team was talking about him crashing and wasting helicopters.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Golden-Eagle.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds