Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Travycrack admin application

More
6 years 9 months ago #11419 by Travy
Travycrack admin application was created by Travy
Hey guys,

I have been playing PR for about two years now and HOG has been my go to server from the start. I have played with HOG members like Ruiz, Bebop, and Haley many times and have always got along with you guys and have never been banned from the server. I am applying for an admin position because I live on the American East coast but play PR when most people are asleep (12am-9am) and often times the server is adminless. I am very passionate about making the PR experience the best that it can be for all players and strive to help any and all players who are new to the game. I will gladly work with you guys to learn how you expect an admin on your server to operate and handle issues. I am an easy going, 26 year old engineering student who would like to help out any way I can. I am respectful of all players but will strictly adhere to the rules of the server and will not allow dipshits to ruin the game for everyone else. I play almost exclusively as infantry, usually as a medic or a squad leader and I have gained a lot of experience in the 2 years I have been playing. I hope to get to know you guys better and be able to assist you in keeping the HOG server running smoothly during the graveyard shift.

Thanks,
Travycrack
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Ruiz321
More
6 years 9 months ago #11420 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Travycrack admin application
Great guy, great player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Travy
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More