Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Lt. Ranger Admin Application

• Raven1--1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11743 by Raven1--1
Lt. Ranger Admin Application was created by Raven1--1
Short and Simple. I would like to be an admin to set a good example for newer admins and to also replace and "badmins".
I pretty much dont even sleep along with having an extreme degree of being coolheaded and fair sense and play PR very regularly so i believe i would be a wonderful addition to the ranks of HOG
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11746 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Lt. Ranger Admin Application
ok, but, what do you mean, are you going to fix our admins, is that what you mean or do you mean you will follow hog rules and procedures?
  • Raven1--1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11747 by Raven1--1
Replied by Raven1--1 on topic Lt. Ranger Admin Application
Honestly sometimes both because i have seen a fair bit of admin abuse especially from one in particular. already submitted a complaint backed up by about half the server pop at the time of 30-50 people. and i have not one problem following the rules and procedures what so ever. ill gladly do so.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11748 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Lt. Ranger Admin Application
so, how are you going to fix our admins when you would be a new admin yourself? You will not have that kind of power or control and attempting to admin another admin is the absolute fastest way to get your admin pulled.
  • Raven1--1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11749 by Raven1--1
Replied by Raven1--1 on topic Lt. Ranger Admin Application
pretty sure i didnt imply that but if i did im sorry i said to set a better example for other new admins. i already did the proper channels to take care of a badmin. its honestly not the power i want. power i dont actually care about its just pure fairness and good teamwork and great gaming time for me and others. the best way to achieve that i believe would be to help admin a server i enjoy
More
6 years 9 months ago #11750 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Lt. Ranger Admin Application
This is your pm to be.
"bro salty much? need to chill man cause of extreme admin abuse and proof of such. i asked a quest as to why it was needed for asking a question and singling out 3 people out of the server that was talking because you were so pissed. grow up man. btw im having fun with this cause you are a complete and total badmin. your actual job when you were doing it you did only ok. when people argue with you you get heated and kick and ban them"

You and skull was in a free kit sqd. SL who had no mic, I warned the SL and the first response from skull was.
[15:28:33 GLOBAL] SkullC.1001: its not a free kit squad dumbass

I joined your sqd to explain to you what a free kit sqd was.Your argument was that 2 out of 8 of you was working together and hence it wasnt a free kit sqd, that the only medic was of doing his own shit, the Sl didnt have a mic, and the rest of the sqd consisted of marksman, sniper, grenadier etc... and no1 else had a mic.

When after talking with you for several minutes, I realized I was talking to someone who does not want to learn, I left.
I had at that time already warned several times for all chat, and you and skull continued to all chat, hence skull got tb and you got kicked.

[15:08:08 TEAM 1] =HOG= Jevski: !s CUT ALL CHAT
[15:08:12 TEAM 1] =HOG= Jevski: !s CUT ALL CHAT
[15:28:09 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !w oma fk
[15:28:13 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !w army fk
[15:28:33 GLOBAL] SkullC.1001: its not a free kit squad dumbass
[15:28:48 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !k skull lang
[15:30:01 GLOBAL] Lt.Ranger: but nah its not a kit squad. too far man
[15:30:18 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !w ranger then get cohesion
15:30:51 GLOBAL] Lt.Ranger: didnt know cohesion required one certain kit but aight

Dont really know what you mean by above comment

[15:31:11 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !w ranger how about u read our rules
[15:32:23 GLOBAL] Lt.Ranger: kinda new to this server so couldnt read the rules. idk why youre going so far against me now. tried to be nice even
[15:34:02 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !k army slmic (after i tried to get SL to talk for about 15 attempts)
[15:34:08 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !resign #6us fk
[15:34:29 GLOBAL] SkullC.1001: bro u have to stop assuming its a free kit squad
[15:34:58 GLOBAL] SkullC.1001: just because there is no squad commander kit doesnt mean shit
[15:35:25 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !w skull read the rules, and shut up

[15:35:30 GLOBAL] SkullC.1001: what if the fucking leader already left (Then you report the current SL for not having a mic)

[15:35:46 GLOBAL] Lt.Ranger: anyway thats fair enough but the warnings and kicks for unknown info kinda too far

Here I had left your sqd. Players kept all chatting

Edit, map after

[16:24:41 GLOBAL] Lt.Ranger: did you miss our minutly debaucheries jev?

You still havent learned.

[15:42:53 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !s CUT ALL CHAT
[15:42:56 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !s CUT ALL CHAT

[15:43:17 GLOBAL] SkullC.1001: so one sec ur tellung us to comunicate(As i was saying to you in mumble a SL and sqd need to communicate or its a sign of a free kit sqd)
15:43:23 GLOBAL] SkullC.1001: now ur telling us to stop
[15:43:26 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !s CUT ALL CHAT
[15:43:29 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !s CUT ALL CHAT
[15:43:47 GLOBAL] SkullC.1001: make up ur mind already
[15:43:59 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !tb skull all chat trolling

Skull got tb for continuing to troll and for all chat. Communicating in a sqd, and all chat are 2 different thing, you both know this.

[15:44:14 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !s CUT ALL CHAT
[15:44:32 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !s CUT ALL CHAT

Yet ppl contintued....some got kicked

[15:44:44 GLOBAL] Lt.Ranger: may i ask why that was neccesary?....
[15:44:51 TEAM 2] =HOG= Jevski: !k ranger all chat

including you.....

so...

Besides that our rules say that we dont warn, you got 8 warnings.

And now you are here to replace badmins.....
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds