The forum is in read only mode.

My experience

• White Women
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago #3689 by White Women
My experience was created by White Women
For a while now I've been looking for some kind of sandbox survival server that is a bit targeted towards a crowd that isn't in a sense military tactical but rather that I can jump on every now and again, run around, and get on with my life. I was also looking for a place for some friends to roll once we got into the flow.

I mostly stumbled upon this server as an accident and in the first couple of days I really enjoyed myself. Everybody was helpful in side chat, people shot me, I shot people, we would discuss it and laugh about it. Perfect, I can just build bases, collect some shit and shoot some shit.

As for the members in this clan, I know none of you personally and I know none of you owe me anything but in terms of providing an experience of an exile server, I have mixed feelings that one half of the HOG clan is relaxed while the other half is indifferent or has feelings of superiority.

First thing first, my partner and I broke a rule. During the server spawn, even though I can't remember seeing it anywhere a message is visible somewhere telling me that I'm not allowed to place buildings within 150 meters of an area that spawn loot. We began building a base at a castle near a lake under the impression that we were doing nothing wrong. My ignorance is no excuse, but after being discovered by HOG, rather than simply say we can't do that he began launching rockets into our base and destroying all of our vehicles without warning. Yes, we broke the rules. Yes, I should have been able to read it. Though, if somebody had just said to move your shit, we would have just moved our shit instead of ruining the progress we've made until then.

Second off, I can't name anybody specific but people with HOG tags also would come up to me while looking around in cities, jump in my locked vehicle, drive around, and come back and say "just kidding". No harm is done, but I don't know at first if that person is joking. The only thing I'm aware of is somebody is driving off with my car that I'm 100% sure is locked. My escape or transportation just goes away and it's an interruption of my experience. I don't mind the PVP either, but when I'm stuck somewhere because somebody 'jokingly' drove off with my vehicles that I can't just regain on a whim than that's just crap.

Take care guys.
  • =HOG= Mike Shanley
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3690 by =HOG= Mike Shanley
Replied by =HOG= Mike Shanley on topic My experience
Hello there and first off thank you for spending time in the server...

I will explain what I know here... First off the rules are displayed as you log into the server on the right side of the screen... Secondly the attack was not a punishment for breaking rules.. It was discovered by chance and and when we saw you guys there we launched in a manner of PVP only... Then it came up, hey they are actually not supposed to build there and at that point you were told.. Along with being told the admin offered assistance to help you relocate your flag... No harm no foul, shit happens... You guys have been active and fair and this is what we look for in pubbers so thank you for this...

As for the taking a vehicle, I'm sure it was all in fun as it was returned but if this was an issue feel free to bring it up to an admin and it will be handled...

I know there was an incident reported yesterday with you two at the trader in lypo where you were saying something about black something or other, stay black, something and then your names might suggest you are riding the line as far as bending the racism rule.. That is a huge ban on sight issue that I would urge you to back away from if possible...

Other then that we do appreciate your time in the server and hope we can put all issues aside and game on...

Thanks guys...
  • White Women
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3691 by White Women
Replied by White Women on topic My experience
No problem. I was telling people yesterday that my name is "Black Rangemaster". I mostly said this because my character ingame was black with the rangermaster shirt. I understand how this, in combination with my rather offensive name, could have caused some offensive thoughts but I'm not promoting violence or segregation against either group of people. I was just being a black rangemaster.

What we had a problem with is that we spent the time and reputation on a base upgrade and the admin said he couldn't replace it. The objects weren't a problem but we didn't have the energy or will to get the reputation again.

Thanks for the adult response.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by White Women.
  • =HOG= Mike Shanley
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3692 by =HOG= Mike Shanley
Replied by =HOG= Mike Shanley on topic My experience
Ok, I understand... I would have to defer to a admin for the game to discuss with you on that..
More
8 years 4 weeks ago #4029 by =HOG= c0dyb
Replied by =HOG= c0dyb on topic My experience
ask slay or boog for a respect boost i cant imagine they will have an issue with it, just hop in ts ts.hogclangaming.com and hit up one of the exile admins, the exile players usually hangout in the clanroom, youll need to poke someone tho as only members can jump into it
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds