Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned because admins dont know how to use warn?

More
8 years 4 months ago #607 by shhhh
So i was playing on HOG because FCV was down, And i wrote this and i quote "Gay server is gay" nothing else, and i dont know if your admins are to much of fucking pussies to take it but thats a warning or not even, maybe just a "dont say that please" but no, you guys need to rethink your admin recruiting and get people are arent fucking sensitive as fuck to everything anyone says. unless your admins need to be fucking cuntbags who cant take shit from anyone or their feelings get hurt. Please dont ever come on to our server. You guys are all fucking cunts, feel free to reply. oh and if your feelings are hurt dont ban me about it :side:
More
8 years 4 months ago #608 by shhhh
Also, id love to play on your server, but not if your admins are going to be like this, you cant have admins who act like they are above all, frankly admins are supposed to be punching bags, not gods who think they cant be talked down to.
  • =HOG= Moozery
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • =HOG= System Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #610 by =HOG= Moozery
Replied by =HOG= Moozery on topic Banned because admins dont know how to use warn?

And i wrote this and i quote "Gay server is gay" nothing else

[15:26 GLOBAL ] FutureMarine: gay server is gay...
[15:27 GLOBAL ] FutureMarine: god dammit FCV why you gotta crash on me like that
[15:27 TEAM 1 ] FutureMarine: lol, i kinda hate this server, but only option left so im forced to love it

"Nothing else" you say?

That's a big and angry post for someone who "kinda hates this server". Sounds more like you're the sensitive one here :)

"My brain has too many tabs open, and I can't figure out which one is playing that freaking song!"
More
8 years 4 months ago #611 by shhhh
are you legit retarded? ok so saying i hate the server is reason for perm ban... ok makes sense.
More
8 years 4 months ago #612 by shhhh
do you guys even have a warn? cause i never see it being used.
More
8 years 4 months ago #613 by Tequila
Does autism hurt? Like is there a pain that you feel from being autistic or is it just like a mental thing? I've never met someone who legit has autism before and I'm just genuinely curious.

Proud =HOG= Guest Admin since 2012.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= Moozery, =HOG= Toxic
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds