Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned because admins dont know how to use warn?

More
8 years 4 months ago #614 by Tequila

do you guys even have a warn? cause i never see it being used.

We warn for things that merit them. For just being a supreme dickhead, we just show you the quickest way to your other preferred server. We assume you made a mistake and clicked on our server on accident so we are just being neighborly and helping you load into another server faster.

Proud =HOG= Guest Admin since 2012.
More
8 years 4 months ago #615 by Jevski
fucking pussies
sensitive as fuck to everything
your admins need to be fucking cuntbags
You guys are all fucking cunts
are you legit retarded

Above is a good indication as to why the mature part of the PR community thinks of FCV as the kindergarden. Perhaps it has something to do with where Bluedrake recruits, ie. youtube. Have you ever seen a mature and intelligent discussion in the comment section of youtube. It seems someone forgot to lock the cell door to the penal colony
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #616 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Banned because admins dont know how to use warn?
the marine corp is gonna kick your ass with an attitude like that, sorry they wont let you in being autistic. That sucks, im sure you really had your heart set on that.
Can they fix your autism? Like maybe your father could kick some fucking sense into you or something. Good luck bro, maybe we could start a gofundme page for your medical bills, im in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG= Moozery
More
8 years 4 months ago #619 by Tequila

the marine corp is gonna kick your ass with an attitude like that, sorry they wont let you in being autistic. That sucks, im sure you really had your heart set on that.
Can they fix your autism? Like maybe your father could kick some fucking sense into you or something. Good luck bro, maybe we could start a gofundme page for your medical bills, im in.

I don't think his name means he is going to try and join the marines. I think he's referring to earning the rank in call of duty. From just reading his posts, I think it will be the pinnacle achievement in his life. Hopefully he takes a screen shot of it so it mom can post it on the fridge in the kitchen upstairs.

Proud =HOG= Guest Admin since 2012.
More
8 years 4 months ago #621 by =HOG= Toxic
Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic Banned because admins dont know how to use warn?
Is this guy being serious? First, read the rules, that is your warning. Second don't come onto a groups forums calling us pussies, cunts, bitches, etc etc... Your father should've pulled out.
More
8 years 4 months ago #622 by Bluedrake42
Replied by Bluedrake42 on topic Banned because admins dont know how to use warn?
This is unacceptable behavior for an administrator and FutureMarine's status on our server is now being reviewed. Sorry for the issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tequila, =HOG= Richard.price
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds