The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal for ManBearBrett

• ManBearBrett
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #675 by ManBearBrett
Ban appeal for ManBearBrett was created by ManBearBrett
Hello,

Been playing hog for a while now, and during the day i play trans quite often. Around 1:00 or so today we started a match on Soul Rebel and the game was going great. I was the squad lead of trans and had 3 choppers running. Our team was slowly fobbing their way up the map and we were running supplies for them without incident other than one crash right at the beginning i believe. Sometime during this an admin named something like "Sabwarfare" got online, joined a squad by himself, spawned on the carrier and started admining. There was very little squad leader "VOIP" going on so we were just running crates to squads when all of a sudden an unannounced APC shot two of us down as we were RTB. The next thing we know Sabwarfare has resigned me from the squad saying that i was failing to communicate and then just started kicking pilots if they didn't seem to flying how he wanted them to. any helicopter shot down was an immediate kick from the server for asset wasting. And this wasn't just me it was the 3 other guys flying with me. As trans collapsed the game started to implode and we were completed pushed back off the island and the whole time Sabwarfare continued kicking players that either died or didn't play how he wanted them to citing "inexperience".

It was the middle of the day with 50 people on the server and everything was going absolutely fine. I understand admins have a hard job to do, but if inexperienced players are playing, at what point is it safe for them to try and transition. Whats wrong with a chopper going down trying to help a guy learn (not how to fly, how to actually play in a battlefield) as long as the trans squad is still operational and everyone is supplied.

It just really grinds my gears that he would affect the game that way and just kick without warnings.

Anyways, just hoping i can get back in keep playing with yall.

Cheers
-ManBearBrett
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by ManBearBrett.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #726 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal for ManBearBrett
standby bear, looking into this.
  • ManBearBrett
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #727 by ManBearBrett
Replied by ManBearBrett on topic Ban appeal for ManBearBrett
It's ok, possibly because of the update but it appears that i can get back in now. I admit i got heated at the admin and i apologize. i wont do it again. I appreciate that you guys are trying to run a server that encourages everyone to play by the rules and not take shortcuts, because it makes this game so much better.

I think all of this could have been avoided by communication between us and the admin which didn't really happen.

Anyways see yall out there.

Manbearbrett
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago #729 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal for ManBearBrett
odd, still show you on the ban list....
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #731 by Sabwarfare
Replied by Sabwarfare on topic Ban appeal for ManBearBrett
DO NOT UNBAN HIM!

All I did was resign him from SL and he flipped out on me. I didn't ban him until the next map when he placed C4 on me while I was digging a fob.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Sabwarfare.
  • ManBearBrett
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #732 by ManBearBrett
Replied by ManBearBrett on topic Ban appeal for ManBearBrett
Negative i did not place C4 on him. He got team killed when he refused to acknowledge or communicate all the admining he was doing.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds