Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• XoSTALKERoX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1004 by XoSTALKERoX
Ban Appeal was created by XoSTALKERoX
Unsure what i've been banned for. Haven't played on the server the last couple of days and left on good terms that i know of as i always do. either way i'd like to appeal this ban for i enjoy playing on the server and it's community
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1010 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
still in 2l2q? still a believer of what they do?
  • XoSTALKERoX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1027 by XoSTALKERoX
Replied by XoSTALKERoX on topic Ban Appeal
I haven't joined a teamspeak party of theirs in over 4 months now probably. so whatever they're doing is them. I am not affiliating myself with them
  • XoSTALKERoX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1028 by XoSTALKERoX
Replied by XoSTALKERoX on topic Ban Appeal
As well however you found that out id like to know so I can remove it.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1029 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:Ban Appeal
A few members of 2l2q were seen recently on our server and some admins questioned if 2l2q was still ban on sight. They are. At that point i searched our logs and manually added everyone with a 2l2q tag. Seeing as when pr became standalone the ban list was empty and non transferable. So, you all were banned then unbanned then banned again after we noticed they were coming to our server.

So, the million dollar question, why should we believe that u r a changed person, i see u dropped the tags, (again, logs) so there is that but make us believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  • XoSTALKERoX
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1030 by XoSTALKERoX
Replied by XoSTALKERoX on topic Re:Ban Appeal
Ok, well as a project reality player I believe in the long dedication of this game and what it used to stand for as a tactical, and strategic game. while of course respecting the rules of the server. I've been playing project reality for about 5 years now. I'm honestly unaware of what 2L2Q has done in the past to offend your server rules, but I originally only joined due to a friend FORREST. who to my knowledge was an all around good guy, and rule follower from the server I played with him in. I've never been banned on any server in the past permanently. (can't remember everything that I may of done always 3-5 years ago) But none the less I am a respectable player in any server and in a scenario. I enjoy teaching other people with tips whenever they need them, and working as a tactical player for the team. Most importantly out of everything is that I am not a troll in any kind. I feel as though that is an big issue recently with all the new people joining. As well PRWARS could vouch for me. WHATTHEHELL specifically. I am a good player. I want to benefit your server in the end as another valuable player.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds