Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned appeal

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #2249 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Hello and Happy new year!
we need it on video....just so we can hear your sexy voice
The following user(s) said Thank You: CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #2250 by Oliver Torealba
Replied by Oliver Torealba on topic Hello and Happy new year!
I would like to mention that the only reason why I wrote a response was because he truly thought that he had no shot at it. I have re-up his hopes of possible having the ban removed, so that we can all play in your lovely server. To be honest, it is not the same in other servers, we love HOG, that's were we have played all these years, and where we plan to play until the last days of PR (MAY THAT NEVER BE, AMEN) Your server is where all the real PR takes place.

I know you guys have been addressing many issues and are always looking on how to make the gameplay better and I personally thank you for that, this is why I can certify that: I have done my part in talking to him as a mentor and friend, and have given him advice on how to deal with certain situations while playing PR, mainly with the mic. He has accepted them and I am sure that change can happen, and will be visible. In addition, I made sure each of my members had a review to server rules, to make sure we are all on the same page and that we try to keep LAG* at the up most standards.

Hope you guys can consider it, and I look forward to playing with all of you in game within the next few days.

Sincerely,
LAG* H0LLyW0oD

PS. A video sounds like fun!
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Oliver Torealba.
More
8 years 3 months ago #2254 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic Hello and Happy new year!
I agree with Haley +1
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2284 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic lol haley!
my sexy voice! LOL you also have your mufasa voice from the movie the lyon king! MUFASA!!!! UHH MUFASAAAA lol

well i can that on the game to the people when they terminate my banned situation

let me know guys if you guys let me play at your server greetings

Allan
More
8 years 3 months ago #2358 by =HOG=GNPOSTAL
Replied by =HOG=GNPOSTAL on topic lol haley!
Chuck, I know this sounds sick, but I know a Spanish girl "super HOT" who sounds just like you! She is a professional and takes pride in her work! TITS! ASS! and a mouth like a SUPER SHOP VAC! It takes a few days for my nuts to drop back down! LOL She is a demanding pain in the ass drama queen just like you! I have actually saved a few bucks since you have been gone. Some nights after hearing you voice, I have to pick up the phone and track her down.

Hope to see back in the game some day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2360 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic lol!
do you prefer her or me? lol jesus! what country is she from?

at least im free! lol fuck.. thats really fucked up but funny!

yeah hope to play with you guys sometime
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds