Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned appeal

More
8 years 2 months ago #2365 by =HOG=GNPOSTAL
Replied by =HOG=GNPOSTAL on topic lol!
Chuck, you a lot of fun but don't make me track you down and kill you in your sleep.

She was born her is the state "the hood" I don't get a lot of conversation out of her. She a nice girl and don't talk with her mouth full!!! lol

Later!
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago #2385 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic ok
interesting subject very educated way to show your world to planet!

so its all about have sex with hookers and killing people and play video games and some kind a attraction to latin people but she born in North America ... so she is not south American.... she is North American....

the Hood... so i guess its one of those smoking crack addicts who have some hiv and stds! . better do a blood test son!

well changing the subject no one says nothing about take the banned out so i guess i will not play with you fuckers
More
8 years 2 months ago #2428 by =HOG= York
Replied by =HOG= York on topic ok
Go ahead and lift his ban please.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 2 months ago #2429 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ok
haha, york, such the jokester :)
More
8 years 2 months ago #2430 by =HOG=GNPOSTAL
Replied by =HOG=GNPOSTAL on topic Chuck
Not sure if he is jealous or slighted by my rejection. I am hoping it is the 1st one!
I am not opposed to lifting the BAN, maybe he will be better, I think we should give him a last chance.
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 2 months ago #2433 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic Chuck
i guess the conditions are:

1 no asking for map vote
2 no asking whats next map
3 no talk to other squad leaders (means do not give any enemy intel in all chat to all squads
4 no bitching about the tank squad,(means that they driving around at the border and the corners of the map and plus do not giving any support to the infantry)
5 no bitching about trans squad, that most of the times do not give any crates as a priority
6 no bitching about mortar squad, ( that they want to have the logistic truck , since the game start till the end of the game putting like 20 crates around the mortars) and plus that gives problems to the infantry squads to build fobs ... and strategy assets
7 if they play insurgency i just leave the game at once... seriously do not like ins (i prefer to play counter strike or call of duty then that shit )
8 if i get friendly kill , or they steal my truck, or car or transport truck just do not tell anything to admin so the admins does not get piss and banned my ass because i was trying to do the right thing.
9 and of course if my squad and the most of the people who i always play ask me to tell the admins to change the map because the that map sucks , just do not speak for the majority of the people, just let the admin put wherever he wants to put on and leave that shiit like that and if the map sucks... well leave the server,

i think thats all..
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds