Banned appeal

• CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #1144 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic thank you TOXIC
you are a very good admin!, same as Haley, Richard price,Super 6, hollywood, and the others! shame that some people are different
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1145 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic lol maybe you are the useless tank squad
Its amazing, even your with your reply here, I can hear your mumble spam in my head, CAPS LOCK yelling.

But sure I can see you illogical standpoint, there is a map you dont want to play, so instead of acting mature and just leave the server, you choose to ruin the game play for others. Check.

"JEVSKI WANTED TO CAMP THE CACHE FOR 3 HOURS SHOOTING EVERYHTING COMES TO THAT DOOR, (((((( WHATS THE FUN OF THAT)))))))))"

Lets do a Chuck translation of this.

Chuck wanted to drive all around the map with tank for 3 hours shooting everything he sees, whats the fun in that

So playing the game to win, doing what actually is the point of the game is wrong. Check. In the future I will not defend the cache, I will not shoot the enemy.

But I do thank you, for your well written ban appeal that shows how gentle you are, and how sorry you are about your behavior.

Btw, as to the constant spamming, im not the only one who has a problem with that.

[15:04 TEAM 1 ] LTB Hadas: CHUCK stop speaking to all sq as if u were speaking in local
[15:05 TEAM 1 ] LTB Hadas: !r CHUCK interrupting coms, peaking to all sqds as in local

21:29 SQUAD 6 ] 1LT Warfighter-[GS]: !r chuck-norris spamming command orders and spamming mumble

21:32 SQUAD 6 ] Qw Qwertz: !r Chuck-norris spamming
[21:32 SQUAD 6 ] yarpirate0920: !r chuck-norris spamming game and mumble command chat

[21:48 SQUAD 1 ] csxgamerz: !r chucknorris is our commander and hes spamming the comms thing
[21:48 SQUAD 1 ] seeeker: !r chuck spam
[00:03 GLOBAL ] UrethralScreaming: can we ban chuck norris for all squad spam?
[22:40 SQUAD 7 ] [C3H8]GreaseGunner: !r chuck norris spamming squad leader chat
[21:09 SQUAD 2 ] [OD-S]Steeps: !r chuck-norris SL mumble spamming

21:03 TEAM 1 ] [GIS+] Scheintot887: chuck finally shut up
[21:33 TEAM 1 ] [GIS+] Scheintot887: chuck norris, always 0-10, never ever have used the fucking keypad and always in trouble with 1000 of pr players
[21:34 TEAM 1 ] LARIV: ya chuck norris is the most annoying SL consistently
[21:34 TEAM 1 ] =LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM: 1
[21:36 GLOBAL ] =LAG= CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM: JABAL
[21:49 TEAM 1 ] 240p Uncle_Dante: CHUCK NORRIS WILL YOU FUCKING BASH YOUR * KEY PLEASE

[23:34 SQUAD 1 ] =vHc= Mylamber: !w chuck stop the commo rose spam

[23:41 TEAM 1 ] =vHc= Mylamber: !w chuck commo rose spam

[17:15 SQUAD 5 ] Blank_: Is CHUCK NORRIS yelling on comms yet?

[20:07 SQUAD 8 ] PricelineNegotiator: !r chuck norris mumble spam always using all squad leader chat

[20:09 SQUAD 3 ] PancakeHero: !r chuck Griefing on squad leads radio, spamming it

[22:54 SQUAD 2 ] |69th| chrisweb89: !w chuck spamming and yelling SL channel

[22:57 GLOBAL ] iroeky: !r CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAM chat spamming and trolling
[22:58 SQUAD 9 ] =vHc= Mylamber: !w chuck stop the commo rose spam

19:15 SQUAD 2 ] {A7X} Drumbeast7: !r can you please kick chuck, hes been talking down the team all game in chat and mum

19:45 TEAM 2 ] ButterJugs: Chuck stop spamming SL comms
[20:04 SQUAD 3 ] IossifStalin: !r chuck noris ramming

[20:20 SQUAD 5 ] urethralscreaming: !r chuck norris spamming squad leaders with nonsense
[20:23 SQUAD 5 ] urethralscreaming: !r can you stop chuck norris from spamming squad lead channel?>

[21:40 SQUAD 2 ] ]CIA[ SwampFox: !r chuck norris spamming commo rose

I think this proves my point. But looking through the logs, ive seen intentional teamkilling, killing of own assets, trolling, countless of tembans of you, and those I havent even posted here. I think HOG server will be a better server without you on it.

You kinda reminds me of those X-factor where the singer goes on stage, and is convinced that they are the next Celine Dion etc, because all their "friends" have told them so.

Edit: HOLLYWOOD is admin?, oh the horror, must be hard to admin as permbanned though.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Jevski.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1146 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic lol maybe you are the useless tank squad
Chuck, lets be honest here. U are a loud mouth, all squad chatting, yelling type of player. Losing logis on the other side of the map....point whoring. U rub a lot of people the wrong way. U have been reported in nearly every game for either your chat of your decision to tank a map because u do not want to play it.....Having said that, u r a good player and you have often lead good squads...but when u dont get what u want u freak out and ruin the game for everyone.

What we need is for u to realize this, make amends and stop doing it. Stop being obnoxious and enjoy the game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
More
8 years 4 months ago #1147 by =HOG= Toxic
Replied by =HOG= Toxic on topic lol maybe you are the useless tank squad
I enjoy playing with you so much Chuck, but you do need to chill out on the yelling on squad lead chat. Just make amends mate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • =HOG=reallytwistd
More
8 years 4 months ago #1148 by =HOG=reallytwistd
Replied by =HOG=reallytwistd on topic lol maybe you are the useless tank squad
wow ,it amazes me how someone can be so full of themselves,congrats on being 1 of the top10 players....guess what the game doesn't revolve around ur ass,just because you say some doesn't mean a freakn thing. I useually get a good laugh reading these ban appeals, but it gets real old real fast when someone complains boo hoo I didn't know that it was against the rules (but they have been playing on our server for yrs ).
Maybe you need to review ur life....its just a game
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #1149 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic well!
1 i never play as tanks
2 i always played as inf
3 my inf always was the best inf
4 always be top 10 most of the times 1 first place
5 what about jevski? i wonder?
6 and yes most of the people there dont have the balls to say something there because they get banned example?
whats next? can we make a map vote? or just a general question at the team chat? and boom get banned thats not mature at all! its only jevski style feel like god banning people
7 yes i yell to the other squads! and im sorry! if they get pissed
8 in these game communication its important if you dont like to speak well this is not your game , this game its about tactics communication and team work... but i think thats to deep for you and you do not understand that.
9 do not worries i don't need to play in your server i was doing this because all the guys told me to do this so i can play with them there . but i think we do not need to play on hog anymore. and the dictatorship that you guys change now.
10 thank haley and toxic and the other guys best wishes!
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds