Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal For Excessive Team Killing

• AvgInt
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1085 by AvgInt
Hello and sorry to bother you guys but it seems i was banned on your server for excessive TeamKilling and i'm trying to figure out why as i know i did not do that, however i know i accidentally TK on occasion as most of us do but it was definitely not excessive.
and since i only started playing a couple of days ago I'm just a little confused as to why and how i got banned for TKing on my first time playing on your server. um here is my stat track.

File Attachment:

I only played about 1 map before my game crashed and i hopped on a different server.

I don't want to be permanently banned as i am still new to this game so i apologize if i broke any rules unwittingly if i did i understand the reason for the ban but i know i was not excessively TKing so i don't think it should be permanent at the very least.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by AvgInt.
  • AvgInt
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1091 by AvgInt
Replied by AvgInt on topic Ban Appeal For Excessive Team Killing
Also Let me know if there is any more information i need to add in. Thanks in advance!
  • =HOG= Moozery
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • =HOG= System Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1101 by =HOG= Moozery
Replied by =HOG= Moozery on topic Ban Appeal For Excessive Team Killing
It appears you were banned (manually) after trying to create an early squad 56 times in a row on November 22nd.
Can't get info on who the admin was at the moment, I'll send a PM to someone.

Edit: Also, just to clarify, you weren't banned for teamkilling. That message you saw is just a default server message.

In the mean time while we wait for a response, please familiarize yourself with our rules (Rules > Project Reality).
As for your ban for early squad spamming, Project Reality tends to have major server problems when players make squads too early upon loading a new map. Therefore, we (as well as most other servers) only allow players to make squads after the pre-game count down timer has reached 1:30 or less. This not only helps with stability, but also gives slower loaders a chance to make squads too.

"My brain has too many tabs open, and I can't figure out which one is playing that freaking song!"
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by =HOG= Moozery.
  • AvgInt
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1102 by AvgInt
Replied by AvgInt on topic Ban Appeal For Excessive Team Killing
what? 56 times? holy crap thats alot i didn't even know i did that i am sorry, i can promise you i won't do that again, why were there no warnings?

EDIT: oh okay that seems fair i apologize in advance pfft wasn't trying to crash the server or anything im still getting used to the kinks of PR it's alot different then arma 3 and i am grateful that you took the time to explain that to me no one has even mentioned that to me before to be honest

Not to be that one guy who tells a sappy story but i wanted to play on your server tomorrow with my dad (its his birthday present to me as he is a console whore) what are the chances of me getting unbanned by then? i understand if there's a temp ban or something but yeah i honestly did not know that would cause server instability
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by AvgInt. Reason: Sappy Sob but true Story
  • =HOG= Moozery
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • =HOG= System Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #1103 by =HOG= Moozery
Replied by =HOG= Moozery on topic Ban Appeal For Excessive Team Killing
Edited my original post with some more info.

Early squads are automatically deleted instantly, so you may have mistaken this for the Create Squad button not working or something.

There was no warning because this was a manual ban (you were banned later on from outside the game, once we saw this in our logs).

Edit: ban removed

"My brain has too many tabs open, and I can't figure out which one is playing that freaking song!"
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by =HOG= Moozery.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds