Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal for teamkilling

• pride
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1094 by pride
Ban appeal for teamkilling was created by pride
My previous ban appeal: hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap.../18-banned-by-jevski

Now that I have a little bit of more free time, I wish to come back and play on the HOG PR server with the fresh new update.
I regret teamkilling Jevski to prove a point when that point relates to something insignificant.
I am aware that it was my wrongdoing and admit that I have deserved the ban, although it was unclear for how long
I was to be banned for. Anyways, I am hoping I can return to being a regular HOG player I used to be back in the days.

Thank you.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1096 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban appeal for teamkilling
are you joking? i guess not, your last post had insults in it, so we assumed you didnt want to be unbanned at that point. we also agreed with you that we shouldnt unban you, one reason is lack of thinking you did anything wrong. so, we let you back in and then, oh great, who let jefffery dolmer back in.

however, ill let jevski make the call.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
  • pride
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1100 by pride
Replied by pride on topic Ban appeal for teamkilling
I apologize to Jevski for the unnecessary insults and to the community of the HOG server for taking your time for such unnecessary content. I recently have talked with Super65 on ts3, and understood and learned the idea behind balance, clarified the term "egotistic", and simply letting small things slide and not make a scene out of it. Whatever Jevski says I will follow. Hopefully I will be able to play back on the HOG server and try out the new update.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds