Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for nothing (just like every other person who was ever banned)

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #11146 by David
Player came in with obvious trolling intentions.

He began by spamming OPEN TRANS in chat when there is 1 helo, (i am the only one in trans squad) followed by spamming "!r TRANS LOCKED" until admins told him to stop and then he did the same procedure with the APC squad.

I later took off from main and reported enemy armor for firing at me when in main and they denied it, I did not think it possible they could even see me from where the fire was coming. I took off again and nearly immediately was destroyed by this same guy who was reporting me earlier in a quad gun. I was not flying at a high speed and was in profile view to the quad gun, despite this the troll repeatedly spammed "I THOUGhT WAS HUey I THOUGHt wAS HUEY" in chat. Admins did nothing when many people reported and he was obviously trolling. I killed him in main when I respawned.

a minute or so later somebody complained:

"someone intentional tks trans and nothing happens?" and I was banned immediately after this message.

EArlier in the round I was reported by some new players who were scared by my flying, but I did not crash once and only died at one other point in the round.

I urge admins to check the battlerecorder or send it to me so I can edit it and show what happened since I did nothing wrong.

I have been playing on this server for more than half a decade and still, the admins ban before asking any questions.

If I did anything wrong this round other than flying silly for two minutes in the beginning of the game with no negative consequences (no assets wasted and no time wasted) and tking the troll that killed me when I was evacuating a squad I will gladly take a permanent ban.

name: rambomedic
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by David.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #11148 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
dont get salty, he made a mistake, i have unbanned you and you should be able to rejoin now. I have made a post to admins to be more careful and to investigate things further before action.

Sorry for the trouble.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #11149 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
oh, and it IS against the rules to fly around needlessly as people get board, start to do tricks and crash the asset, thereby wasting it. I know your good and all but others arent. dont do that.

thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: David
  • =HOG=Rayray2014_
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Welcome To The Great Americas
More
6 years 10 months ago #11150 by =HOG=Rayray2014_
Hey sorry was a total error, i read the report wrong and put your name, i apologize

Peace & Love ,
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds