The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal, PHANTOMX0071

• PHANTOMX0071
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago #11158 by PHANTOMX0071
Ban Appeal, PHANTOMX0071 was created by PHANTOMX0071
Good afternoon,
I was banned for "excessive tk", however I remember the situation vividly. I was in charge of trans in Saaremma, and we were to deliver crates to Haley's squad, who was pinned down under fire. I sent both of my huey pilots to try and drop light supply crates, but they were unable to reach the area without being severely damaged by 50 cal boats and aa locks near the front side. Still insistent that i deliver the crates, I assured Haley that i would continue to try my best to get the FOB in the area back up. After about 5-10 minutes, the osprey spawned in, and my motors were charging up, and I planned to deliver the crates to Haley myself. Unfortunately, I was banned before i could even take off. I believe the problem here was seeing that the trans was unable to deliver crates to a specific position, but I still fully understand that Haley was under heavy fire and needed the fob reconstructed. I addressed Haley in a respectful manner and said I would try my hardest to get the crates to him. I truly truly respect all players and admins in the HOG server, (especially Haley, I enjoy greeting him every time I see him), and I sincerely meant no harm towards my teammates and the game, I did not have any intentions of trolling or delaying orders, I was simply put in a bad transport situation and I was unable to complete my task. Please forgive me, I have made many great friends on your server, and I have great respect for all of its admins and its players. Next time, I will make sure to deliver on an order as soon as possible, even if it means risking an asset, as it is for the greater good of the team. My apologies.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #11159 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal, PHANTOMX0071
Stop being a smart ass troll or next time the ban will be forever. Ban lifted
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds