Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• saucey porkribs
  • saucey porkribs's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #11166 by saucey porkribs
Ban Appeal was created by saucey porkribs
My in game name: "saucey porkribs" ('saucey' is a clan tag)
my cd key/hash: 003d1b408bcf9a7a995b4b9860fd4107

I was flying trans with my 2 other teammates the other day, I cannot remember the map. We were honestly just messing around flying in main with no one but us. The game had around 250 tickets left and no one needed trans to deliver crates, so we were honestly bored. To be honest I let it go too far, being the squad leader, and letting them do back flips, etc. I accidentally crashed after flying really low near main, My teammate that was also messing around collided with me, for which I got banned for team killing. I understand that what we were doing was irresponsible and I won't let it happen again. I enjoy Hog's servers due to low ping, and enjoy the serious mil sim environment. I will take it more seriously next time, and won't dick around.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this. Sorry I won't let it happen again.
(I am wondering also if it is maybe a 24hr? or a week? Idk but this is my first time dealing w/ this)
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by saucey porkribs.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 10 months ago #11167 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
[2017-04-14 22:37] 003d1b408bcf9a7a995b4b9860fd4107 saucey porkribs 71.82.132.26 tk main banned by =HOG= Jevski (10800)
[2017-04-23 21:32] 003d1b408bcf9a7a995b4b9860fd4107 saucey porkribs 71.82.132.26 No free kit sqds. Get cohesion or disband sqd. Do not leave and rejoin. banned by =HOG= Jevski (10800)
[2017-06-16 02:43] 003d1b408bcf9a7a995b4b9860fd4107 saucey porkribs 71.82.132.26 RACISM is not tolerated on this server and can get you banned! banned by u|Fear imdruid (perm)

the first two are temporary bans, the last one is permanent
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #11168 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Ban Appeal
there is a chat log. and there are rules. you were banned for racism. And i am the one that banned you.

Warning: Spoiler!

is the reason i banned you. Please refrain from using words as such. Racism is not tolerated. Sometimes you have to just grow up and not use words like that. So please on the =HOG= server do not use words that could be racist. Even shorten with an "a" it is still considered racist.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Im Druid.
  • saucey porkribs
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #11170 by saucey porkribs
Replied by saucey porkribs on topic Ban Appeal
Oh? Well I am sorry and I will accept a perm. ban if it happens again. I really enjoy playing on Hog and I realize that it was wrong and I wont let it happen again.

For the last temp ban - I had a recon squad with my friend. I didn't realize it filled up and I had a marksman kit and was driving around. Then realizing I had a full squad I would've made someone else the squad leader but I got banned for driving in a jeep with my orig. friend. and not coordinating w/ the rest of the squad.

I realize that these were small mistakes and I did not realize the great consequence of my actions - If there is anything I can do to change? and continue to play on Hog? I would do anything to continue playing and really be more careful with my actions and words since I really do enjoy the community.
More
6 years 10 months ago #11171 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Ban Appeal
Well, please just be understanding that racism is not tolerated. We enjoy having mature players that can think with their heads. And you seem like a decent fellow. I will accept the ban appeal request and i will say you can be unbanned. Most people who get banned for racism never come back or appeal maturely. Now let me tell you something else. Don't joke around when flying trans even if there is nothing to do. Don't just dick around in main with them. So please take that into account and please reread our rules in the meantime this way you can be refreshed before going back in.
  • saucey porkribs
More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #11172 by saucey porkribs
Replied by saucey porkribs on topic Ban Appeal
I really appreciate it all, and I will re-read the rules and all. Thanks for the time you took to understand my point of view and give me a second chance. I will try my hardest to be more careful next time, and I really enjoy HOG so it means a lot to continue playing.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds