• Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 9 months ago #11204 by shepard
Unjust Ban for the wrong person. was created by shepard
In-game name: Cpl.Shepard
CD hashkey: 7909531f81792be2cf78c2217e5f15b9

I was playing on "Battle of La Drang", leading a full squad and just enjoying the game, all is going well. I build a FOB at Southern Flank, then a toxic player leading another squad by the name of "Shallowfate" begins berating me and insulting me, threatening to TK me and everything else for: "building in his area."

I report him immediately for ass hatting (pretty appropriate considering how unbelievably toxic this guy is.)

Nothing happens.

After some exchange of words over the microphone, he begins to SHOOT at me and wounds me, so of course I fire back and kill him (which is EXACTLY what he must have wanted.) Because immediately he reports me for: "Randomly shooting and TK'ing" in addition to all of his squadmates joining in to false report me as well, despite the immature behavior of their leader and his forced actions.

Because here I am now, with a ban unfortunately. I have never done anything intentional to disrupt the server or game play for others, my record is clean and it's a damn shame I'm here having to post this in the first place. If I could have an admin look into this and unban me, it would be greatly appreciated.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11208 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Unjust Ban for the wrong person.
ban lifted
The following user(s) said Thank You: shepard
  • shepard
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 9 months ago #11209 by shepard
Replied by shepard on topic Unjust Ban for the wrong person.
Thank you very much for your understanding and timely decision on this matter. I am going to be very proactive and careful to make sure no issue like this ever happens again. Thank you!
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds