Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Sub-Zero ban appeal

• DogACTUAL
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11712 by DogACTUAL
Sub-Zero ban appeal was created by DogACTUAL
I don't know if i got perma banned or only temp banned, but this is what happened:

Around 2 hours ago i went on the server. It was running Saaremaa and i was on the russian team.
I tested the new !givelead command a couple of times and after that, since i was in a testing mood, i got curious when i saw the rally on the shore next to the repair station and wondered what would happen if i shot it.

So i shot it and it disappeared but spawned back again right away. I noticed that i got minus points from that and wondered how far down my points would go if i continued. I shot it again and checked the ticket counter to make sure that my testing session wouldn't cost my team tickets. And sure enough, destroying the rally point didn't cost any tickets, so i thought there would be no harm in repeatedly destroying the rally to test how far my minus points could actually go from an action like this (genuine curiosity), since it would spawn back right away after getting destroyed.

After destroying it around eight times i opened the map and noticed that the spawn point on the shore went red, even though the rally was there after reappearing again. That's when i noticed i fucked up and temporarily destroyed my teams spawn point at the shore. But right after that i got banned.

So admins, i am sorry for what happened, at that moment i didn't realize that my action was harmful to the game and actually thought it wouldn't affect anyone. Looking back it was really naive though.

Can i get unbanned again?

Ingame name: Sub-Zero (my regular account name is DogACTUAL)
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11721 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Sub-Zero ban appeal
banned by ZIPPO OldTreads (perm)
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #11737 by fenneclat
Replied by fenneclat on topic Sub-Zero ban appeal
Come back in a 24 hours and re-appeal. Repeatedly knifing friendly spawn points at K2 repair station, Saaremaa will quickly work yourself into a ban.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by fenneclat. Reason: changed to 24 hours
  • DogACTUAL
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #11791 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic Sub-Zero ban appeal
Reappeal, do you mean start a whole new thread? If not, please consider this post my reappeal.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by DogACTUAL.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11792 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Sub-Zero ban appeal
your ban is lifted
  • DogACTUAL
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11820 by DogACTUAL
Replied by DogACTUAL on topic Sub-Zero ban appeal
Thank you. Shouldn't have tried out that stuff on your server anyway, there are better places for that.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds