Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FF Ban

• Taylan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11934 by Taylan
FF Ban was created by Taylan
Hello, my hash is "8e204e71d83e5925f0a5ac6095318822" and in-game name is "HaydarPasha" . The map was Kokan and I was on Taliban side. It was few minutes before the end of the round and there were about 5 people in the base doing nothing against the enemy, just singing songs etc :D. Then I threw a hand greanade between them and 2 of them got killed. That's it. I ask you admins to remove my ban, because my actions did not aim (and cause) the flow of the round to change.

Regards,
Haydar Pasha
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11936 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic FF Ban
Firing in main and throwing nades tking ppl
[06:38:29 TEAMKILL] HaydarPasha [f1grenade] NGR Nimfix
[06:38:29 TEAMKILL] HaydarPasha [f1grenade] MEME CPT.MARIO
[06:39:25 TEAMKILL] HaydarPasha [f1grenade] QueenofEngland
[06:39:25 TEAMKILL] HaydarPasha [f1grenade] assaf
[06:39:25 TEAMKILL] HaydarPasha [f1grenade] Palixon9
[06:39:33 T2 SQUAD 4] Rogue.Assassin: !b hayd tk
[06:39:33 DISCONNECT] ' HaydarPasha' disconnected with IP: 95.10.207
  • Taylan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #11938 by Taylan
Replied by Taylan on topic FF Ban
So, how long is the ban for this if you consider the extenuating circumstances ?
More
6 years 9 months ago #11939 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic FF Ban
You teamkilled twice not only once, So you didin't only throw a nade only as you mention,So as haely said you broke 2 rules by firing in main and teamkilling twice 4 guys,Ban should stay for now until you behave by yourself without trying to troll while there is no admins or only one admin on.
  • Taylan
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #11951 by Taylan
Replied by Taylan on topic FF Ban
Yeah, sorry I should have said the exact number. However, I already admitted in the first post that it was a deliberate action, not an accident. That's why I think 1 or 2 greanades do not make a big difference. The thing that makes me not feel guilty is that those people were not playing the game, (singing, chatting and even firing around at the base). I definitely do not claim that I had the right to throw hand greanades at them, but I think I was banned for quite an enough amount of time. I could not play with my friend group today, which is very difficult to gather (this is the first time we were more than 2 people and I could not play with them the whole day).

p.s. I never thought about "trying to troll while there is no admins or only one admin on", it was more like an experiment to observe the lethality of a hand grenade, done on a bunch of people who were not fighting the enemy, and did not spoil the flow of the round. Also, "Ban should stay for now until you behave by yourself" how will you understand this if I cannot play in the server.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Taylan .
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11952 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic FF Ban
Im going to lift the ban...please do not tk or shoot/throw anything at main too...Please do not think that if there r no admins on that we do not check the logs and get reports...Next time you will be banned forever.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds