• Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 8 months ago #11941 by [CRC]_FORCE
Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago) was created by [CRC]_FORCE
CD HASH/KEY: 611b3e8feac2e683f365184bf093b20b
NAME: [CRC]_FORCE or [CRC] FORCE or (CRC) FORCE

It was Fallujah West - Insurgency,

We were winning as the BLUEFOR/US FORCES.

And my squad were regrouping and waiting for APC Transport (A HOG Admin was the Driver of it)
Some jumped in while others were still RV'ing. So one of them (A guy named Tiger something) started saying jokes/slangs about Muslims and all.
And then I said that how it would be if he found out his SL (me) was a Muslim too while he made those jokes. (I am)
Etc. Etc. Etc.

As a result we talked about words/slangs/terms who can be said offensive and for the joke and people shouldn't be triggered by it, where i took the N-Word as example. The HOG Admin (APC Driver) said in Local: What did you call me?

And I said: Niggar.

He dropped the Ban Command (and said: 'No body calls me a Niggar.' or similar.)

PERMA BANNED

(And later reports of the Squad in other Servers said he was quite proud of what he did after I was banned.)

I would like to get un-perma banned since it wasn't my intention to offend anyone, hell the entire conversation about it with my Squad was about that.
Nor was the N-Word being such a easy thing to trigger people (must be a USA thing?) known to my knowledge but eh you gotta learn it at one point.

People who know me, know Im a try-hard and my only objective is the victory for the team, to create a fun experience in the match no matter which server Im on but only in a tactical, serious way. I have no room for anything that isn't ethnical PR in my book when I play the game.

Im still following that same idea, and I think , from what other HOG Admin told me on TS, that we are on the same line on that part.

(Everything between ' ( ) ' isn't meant to offense anyone or anything, it is just to add full details of everything I heard, saw and know about the Bann from my prespective, you can see it as not written if you don't want to.)

First time I did a Bann Appeal, so I guess this is all I had to write, right?

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #11942 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)
[2017-06-19 14:27] 611b3e8feac2e683f365184bf093b20b (CRC)_FORCE 86.82.195.126 call me nigger banned by =HOG= rayray2014 (perm)

and he is black, so your appeal is denied. he is out of town on vacation at the moment but the fact you dont "know" something is racist is bullshit.

anyway, denied, you should know better and should know our rules.
  • [CRC]_FORCE
  • [CRC]_FORCE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #11943 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)
I disagree, over here (Netherlands) the N-Word isn't seen as racist, at worst seen as inappropiate or as other see, offensive.
I get called a terrorist, N-word, SandNiggar all day. Isn't seen as racist either tho it does fall in the same category and many people (outside of PR) do take offense of it as well.
Won't that make this all selective? That one word is seen as Racist and other not , while the origin, purpose and reason, and intention can fall in the same category?

Also either I read it wrong, but what is the reason for denial of my Appeal?

That the specific Admin is out of town or...?

Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by [CRC]_FORCE.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #11945 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
those are racist as well, we never said they werent and will get you banned too.

This is an American server, in America it is racist. In addition, it is in the rules, you should have read those, you should read those before going to any server, that way, (common sense) you will know what you can and cant do.

Denial of the appeal is because we dont allow racism on our server.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
  • [CRC]_FORCE
  • [CRC]_FORCE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #11946 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago)
Gotta admit on the fact that I had to indeed read the rules before joining a Server, will keep that in mind.

Tho I still disagree that I have been racist, being seen as racist and have committed any kind of racism in the Server.

Anyhow, so what now? Perma Bann is staying Perma? Amnesty? White List? Gotta wait till the Logs get reset? Gotta wait in general?

Doesn't mean I accept this decision, but eh nothing I can do about I guess.

Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by [CRC]_FORCE.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #11947 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
you dont have to read the rules of the servers you go to, you just should so that you dont get permanently banned from the servers you play on.

you specifically called him a n word, thats as blatant as it comes.

it is permanent. Especially since you are in denial, not even a sorry and lack of acceptance or fault.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds