Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

So... What did I do?

More
6 years 8 months ago #12064 by Bob
So... What did I do? was created by Bob
Howdy, I'm clan Colonel of PathFinders, I'm here to complain about my recent ban today, map was muttrah, and the team was losing, like hard... I've tried my best but we all just at the carrier and look at our loses, and I got banned, it is because I kept saying "you guys are bad" ? Like it was a joke, but I guess some admin took it seriously, name PF|COL AirB, and my mates that was playing with me agreed that I didn't do anything wrong, nor saw anything that I did, Also since FCV is going down hill, HOG is the only server that's available for my community to play PR on, so please take my regards and unban me, IF I was banned from my action tell me so, please thank you!
CD Key: e2d0fb3632688eae964b44be2bd01062
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12066 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic So... What did I do?
2017-07-26 20:19] !TEMPBAN performed by '[LZ] Rogue.Assassin' on 'PF|COL AirB_': shooting/throwing nades in main

3 hours
More
6 years 8 months ago #12068 by Untgraad
Replied by Untgraad on topic So... What did I do?
I notice that you just quote the line "shooting/throwing nades in main" none of which is proof of something actually happening. Why don't you tell us your side of the story Haley? There might be recordings out there to check what your claim is.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12073 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
we do not allow comments in the appeals of other players. Please read the forum rules.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12074 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
That is the ban log for the admin to know he has to reply. Please do not get involved in the appeals of players.

I notice that you just quote the line "shooting/throwing nades in main" none of which is proof of something actually happening. Why don't you tell us your side of the story Haley? There might be recordings out there to check what your claim is.

More
6 years 8 months ago #12076 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic So... What did I do?
Yep that's right you've been reported for throwing nades in main so i came back to main and i saw you shooting aswell, That's why i temp ban you,Beside your previous behavior when you tked for the jeep in basrah made me feel sure that you were throwing nades.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds