Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ive been ban since almost a year and half.

• Juanmg
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 8 months ago #12239 by Juanmg
Replied by Juanmg on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
So suspect that i dont even remember you, wasnt you a guy such a kick from my squad for not follow the orders? looks like.. thats the most of my reports, guys such want to play free then i kick them, doesnt it works like that?
More
6 years 8 months ago #12240 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
So how am i supposed to believe that you are a great squad leader and you got banned 3 times for a troll? Or even when you had the sniper kit instead of helping your squad, You were annoying players including me with you mic and pistol spam,And trust me i never would join an infantry squad leaded by someone who keeps trolling.
  • Juanmg
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 8 months ago #12242 by Juanmg
you can ask, MIA86 is my mate in game.. ask him bout my leadership, or you know what? lets play! i invite you to join my squad.. youre a liar if you play a map such dont like you and troll a liltle bit.. what i told you i will not troll anymore, what can you lose (admins) unban me? let me tell you.. nothing. if the case get on and someone catch me trolling just ban me back easy as shit right?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12247 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
we did ban u for trolling, lifted the ban then banned u again...
More
6 years 8 months ago #12250 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
That's right you already got unbanned for trolling, Then you trolled again, and now you're calling me a liar?.
We won't lose anything expect that we don't want trolls to be in, With this behavior, And we don't need to ask your mate, cause i already know you.
  • Juanmg
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 8 months ago #12251 by Juanmg
i take the time to make this ban appeal, dont you think it deserve just try it again? i repeat.. what can you lose, believe.. play whit the russians is not fucking funny.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds