The forum is in read only mode.

BANAPPEAL

• GHAITH
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #12320 by GHAITH
Replied by GHAITH on topic BANAPPEAL
I'm talking about the last ban which is happened yesterday,

I'm pretty sure there was a misunderstanding cuz I joined Mr. Ruiz321 squad and I do respect him, and then we took a boat and then landed on K2 repair station, what happened there I heard him saying that he will wait for the logistic truck to re spawn I need some one to take the wheel and drive to ORISSARE flag, I took the wheel and start driving. Apparently he was calling me but the sound of the boat engine was high, 2 or 3 people in my squad was talking in the same time and I was angry and shout to explain to my squad mates what Mr. Ruiz321 said,and yes I admit I misunderstood his orders. so I think he got angry and ban me for this reason.
I don't know if I should apologize or not for that, but that actually hurt my feelings cuz I was thinking that what i'm doing is the right thing. I need a clarify from Mr. Ruiz321 Cuz I do respect him and all players and I do follow the rules respectfully.
Tank you Mr. Super_6_5_ for your responding and I hope you and Mr. Ruiz321 understand my point.
my+my+my+mine
More
6 years 8 months ago #12323 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic BANAPPEAL
I was waiting to hear your take on this crap, my+my what you did was hijack a boat with a squad in it.

No reply from your part to me or the others, ever. Everyone understood the orders, and the only guy that doesn't understand them gets the wheel and drives off.

Lets agree that you may not have heard over the engine noise, still you grab the wheel of the boat. Lets assume you didn't understand what 7 guys were telling you when they were asking...loudly for you to stop. Lets agree on that I cannot prove that you could hear and choose not to.

What is a fact is that during all of that there was zero feedback from you, we got zero comms from you. Correct?
So we have to assume either you didn't respond or your mic wasn't working or that you were taking a boat against their will towards a very likely bad ending.

If I was just an SL or a squaddie I would report you immediately, I happen to be an admin, what my guys were telling me, telling you, and what I was seeing was trolling at its worst. Trying to ruin the game for everyone.

So here we are, I have to tell you I was not expecting this from you we played a few times, you are not a guy that plays in my squads often but I have nothing bad to say regarding you. I was really surprised from that BS on your part. So taking that in to consideration let's accept your version, let's assume your mic wasn't working and you were responding but we didn't get your replies, however my+my+my in the following weeks pay special attention on your mic settings if anything like this happens again would be a really unfortunate coincidence.

I'll ask the senior admins to lift your ban, see you in the field. Take care.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Rogue_Assassin_
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12324 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic BANAPPEAL
lifted
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Rogue_Assassin_
  • GHAITH
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #12326 by GHAITH
Replied by GHAITH on topic BANAPPEAL
Mr. Ruiz321

Thank you for understanding what happened yesterday and i really appreciate that.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds