Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago) (Repost)

• [CRC]_FORCE
  • [CRC]_FORCE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 8 months ago #12375 by [CRC]_FORCE
(Repost, changed some stuff based on what I found out so far, still the old post is there on the forum for reference)

CD HASH/KEY: 611b3e8feac2e683f365184bf093b20b
NAME: [CRC]_FORCE or [CRC] FORCE or (CRC) FORCE

It was Fallujah West - Insurgency,

We were winning as the BLUEFOR/US FORCES.

And my squad were regrouping and waiting for APC Transport (A HOG Admin was the Driver of it)
Some jumped in while others were still RV'ing. So one of them (A guy named Tiger something) started saying jokes/slangs about Muslims and all.
And then I said that how it would be if he found out his SL (me) was a Muslim too while he made those jokes. (I am)
Etc. Etc. Etc.

As a result we talked about words/slangs/terms who can be said offensive and for the joke and people shouldn't be triggered by it, where i took the N-Word as example.
Note that until this point, everyone in the vicinity and especially in my Squad were just bunched up , doing nothing and waiting for the Amtrac APC to arrive and bring us to the Cache mark if located, and took no offense of this entire happening.

The HOG Admin (APC Driver) said in Local then: What did you call me?

And I said: Niggar.

He dropped the Ban Command (and said: 'No body calls me a Niggar.' or similar.)

PERMA BANNED

I would like to get un-perma banned since it wasn't my intention to offend anyone, hell the entire conversation about it with my Squad was about that.

People who know me, know Im a try-hard and my only objective is the victory for the team, to create a fun experience in the match no matter which server Im on but only in a tactical, serious way. I have no room for anything that isn't ethnical PR in my book when I play the game.

Im still following that same idea, and I think , from what other HOG Admin told me on TS, that we are on the same line on that part.

Edit: So it is claimed by this Admin that I offended him, as Super knows by now. I said the word since I was asked to say it again. And that was it in my book, I said it, with no harmful or negative intention behind beyond just saying the word it self.

Multiple people ask me why Im not on HOG anymore, when they see me in game, and I tell them the entire happening.
Some say they will try to get to Super or to the Admin who banned me to talk it out (Idk about that, it was a IV.T guy)
Others mention what they go temp banned for , like teamkilling, ghosting, streamsniping, playing against the team on purpose for the other team etc, which I find far more harmful then what I did.
Other mention they got their perma bann removed out of a sudden, which I find unfair to my self.

But they all agree that a Perma Bann goes too far on my case.

And I agree on that as well, and still stand upon that point, getting perma banned for saying a word (Underline, saying a word with no further intention behind it) is just beyond anything that can called reasonable.

I want at the very least a conversation with the acting Admin on this case. (Not Super, the other guy)

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12377 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago) (Repost)
2017-06-19 14:27] 611b3e8feac2e683f365184bf093b20b (CRC)_FORCE 86.82. call me nigger banned by =HOG= rayray2014 (perm)
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12378 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago) (Repost)
hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap...-a-month-ago?start=6

i guess you still cannot read the rules, or at least refuse to follow them, number 8 on the rules page?
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
  • [CRC]_FORCE
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 8 months ago #12379 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago) (Repost)
I checked the link, it leads to the older appeal.

And I read the Project Reality Rules on the HOG Site.

What about it?

• [CRC]_FORCE
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 8 months ago #12380 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago) (Repost)
Like i said, I had no intention to call him that at all. He only asked me what I called him, while I saw that question primairly as: 'What did you say?' . Didn't think in that one single sentence of him that something was up with him.

My guess is he thought I called him that while I nor anyone I know had mentioned him at all in the local chat.

Don't see it anything more then a case of mis understanding and miss communicaiton.

I just want to play on, and get over this.

Could my bann get lifted?

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12382 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal (Perma-Banned a Month+ ago) (Repost)
in the ban appeal section that says you must read this first, in it, it says do not create more than one ban appeal.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds