Ban Appeal - Perma banned

• Janus54
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12384 by Janus54
Ban Appeal - Perma banned was created by Janus54
CD Key Hash - 5ac9bacad32c69ea82bd31abc7b6d243
Nickname: Janus53
So I was banned I think for destroying assets. Me and a friend wanted to play CAS and we joined a squad that was made by deadmanfoot. He then left the squad and made me squad lead, i kicked him several times. Then he started crying to admins about the fact that I stole his squad because he resigned by "mistake". One admin abused his powers and deleted our squad for "duplicate" while our squad was number 4 and theirs number 8. Then I went full retard by my mistake and destroyed their jets. I assume my responsability for the fact I blew them up. I'm sorry for being an idiot, if u would like to consider unbaning me I promise do never do shit like that again. My reputation was clean until that moment..
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Janus54. Reason: Wrong spelling / forgot nickname
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12386 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal - Perma banned
[2017-08-10 00:47] 5ac9bacad32c69ea82bd31abc7b6d243 Janus53 92.83.86.109 Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team banned by prWARs whatthehell (perm)

certainly not coming back without punishment, couple weeks at least but we will see what whatthehell has to say.
  • Janus54
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #12387 by Janus54
Replied by Janus54 on topic Ban Appeal - Perma banned
Deadmanfoot is a well known "kid" playing only CAS, i'm kinda new to the community. But I have friend playing for 2+ years and has seen this guy only playing CAS. It's not kinda nice being banned just because i wanted to get redemption on the fact that some of the admins are friends with a guy who's been longer here than I did and they are ruling the game so that one can have fun while the others have to play other squads . I said i'm sorry for being a retard, I admit it, i had my frustrations.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12388 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal - Perma banned
if you are not a "kid" as you put it, then you have learned by now that actions have consequences. Im sure you can rifle thru the ban appeals and find some that show tking of the heavy assets and getting similar responses. But, by all means, accuse us of favoritism, that should go a long way for you.
  • Janus54
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #12389 by Janus54
Replied by Janus54 on topic Ban Appeal - Perma banned
Then what is it? Why did my squad got deleted for duplication if my CAS squad was 4 and his squad was 8? Is it my fault that he got resigned? Isn't that abuse? And I got perma banned 1st time? The community is kinda small, banning someone permanently because of 1 thing it just makes the community lower and lower in players day by day. Come on...
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12390 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal - Perma banned
If he left by mistake why didnt u just give the squad back to him?
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds