Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal - Perma banned

• Janus54
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12391 by Janus54
Replied by Janus54 on topic Ban Appeal - Perma banned
How do u leave by mistake, how do u press Caps lock or whatever then click the squad and press resign or leave squad by MISTAKE? Come on. I said "mistake" being sarcastic. It's not my fault that he does that stuff.

EDIT: A guy that plays CAS only wouldn't do that if I did that mistake somehow leaving my squad by "Accident" if he was in my situation would u guys think he would give it back to me? A lot of people know that he plays only CAS, i played like 10-15 days on the server and i only saw him in CAS.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Janus54. Reason: Wrong spelling
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12392 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal - Perma banned
what he plays does not matter, there are no rules that say you have to play infantry x number of hours, cas x number of hours etc.

i have accidentally resigned from my squad many times by mistake and EVERY TIME the new squad leader gave it right back. The fact that you didnt is what is called a dick move. The admin, most likely, did this to give him his squad back, i would have done the same and you would request the same if it were you.

the ban, right now, isnt permanent like you say but simply coming here and us immediately letting you come back does nothing to help prevent you from taking matters into your own hands, it is not your job, the time off is to ram all that home for you.

Just because the community is small doesnt mean we have to accept your shit head moves while on our server, be nice and people will be nice right back.
  • Janus54
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #12393 by Janus54
Where in the server rules is there a rule that says that I have to give him back the Squad because he "Accidentaly" resigned. BE serious, please.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12394 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
i am serious. We do not have to have a rule for every trivial thing that goes on in a server. The admins have the authority to make decisions on the right thing to do. The right thing to do in this case is to give the guy his squad back, its not like he left for 2 hours and came back and said he wanted his squad back, it was right away.
  • Janus54
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #12395 by Janus54
It wasn't right away, it took him 5 minutes to realise that. If he would of talked nice and not being a smartass he would receive his squad back.

BTW: hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/projec...er-the-circumstances

This is the guy, the guy who rants with admins and cries about everyone every single day.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12396 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
we can fight our own battles, what he does wrong, we will deal with. You should have given it back to him. If you cannot understand that or understand the logic, leave it up to the admins to decide, THEN accept what the admin says and move on.

You behavior is not something we will tolerate, even if there are only 4 people left playing this game.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds