is it a perm ban ?

• GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago #12565 by GLORYWINGS
is it a perm ban ? was created by GLORYWINGS
is it a perm ban, well drived AAV to VCP in khami and my gunner coalz143 start firing to the jets , did not notice that he was reaching runway from vcp because its out of my distance scale and 1,1k away from main and i got banned fair enough

well for that round we did that wrong thing we desirve to be suspended for ever from the server?

i am not seeking for unban its up to you
wanna keep me banned or not its your call
just i want the answer
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12566 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic is it a perm ban ?
we want you to understand to not be there, not to camp the main bases. We here you were banned for doing the same thing on ssg so what would make us believe you wont do it anymore?
  • GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago #12567 by GLORYWINGS
Replied by GLORYWINGS on topic is it a perm ban ?
well i wont do it anymore, and ssg tb for 20 min because they dont want the other team say admin is baseraping, what happen on ssg is i was flying jet then i saw heli low did not notice it was close to main i fired aa missel and it folow the heli into the main, and then they start screaming and thats it, that AAV i drived for coalz was mistake? most of the game now complaining on that round, its so retarded
the whole PR community now harrasing me because i did that well i know its mistake everyone does mistakes
for 1 round they still crying till today and they will keep that in mind for ever

i will not use AA again in my life even on jets
and its up to you guys if you want to lift the ban
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12571 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
but you knew what you were doing, you were standing outside listening and looking for them with binocs
  • GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago #12619 by GLORYWINGS
Replied by GLORYWINGS on topic is it a perm ban ?
nope, did not knew that was to close to their main beacause we was standing on vcp flag... and now i know that i can't do it anymore and i won't do this anymore
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12620 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
the rockets flew thru the main to destroy the jet.

I find it hard to believe that you "did not know" after being banned from a server that you are an admin on, how is it an admin doesnt know what this is doing? I mean, i guess on ssg you allow it but other admins are banning other admins for it?

My point is, i feel that you will continue, as you didnt learn from the ssg and you came here to do the same thing.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds