The forum is in read only mode.

is it a perm ban ?

• GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago #12659 by GLORYWINGS
Replied by GLORYWINGS on topic is it a perm ban ?
i dont brake rules i am not retard but when i made those wrong stuff, i brake the rules i agree with the ban but why it has to be perm?
give people another chance ik you think i did that on SSG you still saying that it wasn't acident shit happen long range missel from my jet i locked on something then i fired the missel didn't knew it was close to main missel lock on heli j 11 and folow it to the heli pad, on ssg thats the whole story and i got tb for that
and on area the guys that me and coalz killed on khami few days ago they was gigahorizon and Raidonrai they both admins on area94 and they want to have a revenge and they like dont want me to play on area because what happen on HOG lately, i hope we can end this case because i really dont feel good with it.
i am ready to apologize for everyone for that mistake. but also ,''mistake'' means i didn't knew coalz101 was reaching enemy jets on runway
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12660 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic is it a perm ban ?
its not permanent, tell you what, to make sure you get some suffering in, come back in one week and i will lift your ban. you drove the guy there so you apart of this for sure.
  • GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago #12661 by GLORYWINGS
well i know i was apart from it fair enough but does it a crime to be banned from 2 pr servers?
i didn't kill anyone irl
but one week fair enough i desrive the suffer
thankyou
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12662 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic is it a perm ban ?
actually i lifted the other dudes ban, so ill lift yours now, dont do it again as next it will be permanent
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Rogue_Assassin_
  • GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago #12664 by GLORYWINGS
thank you ,sorry for bothering i hope we all get rid of this case because its making me blindass in the community
i am sorry for the people that i ruined their game that round gigahorizen,raidonri
and thanks for the HOG admin team for being fair and banning me
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds