The forum is in read only mode.

is it a perm ban ?

• GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago #12621 by GLORYWINGS
Replied by GLORYWINGS on topic is it a perm ban ?
read the first reply in your first reply i said i was flying jet on khami then my spotter said chopper j 9 heading n i turn with it and i didn't notice it was close to the main i shot aa missel and folow it to main, thats the whole story and being admin doing that felt to bad , they banned me for the round then i said, i want to leave the clan and the server admin team, i just wanna be alone , and then on this shitty round that i did this thing wrong on it, i also feel bad and i learn by my mistakes and there is enough proof to keep me banned for ever, its up to you wanna lift the ban lift it there is not keep it you the one who have word with that but if you lift it promiss wont do that again. unless i did never let me play again in HOG
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12624 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic is it a perm ban ?
i get you, you felt so bad at the ssg incident you came here and did the very same thing.....
  • GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12633 by GLORYWINGS
sir, i said the baserape on SSG 100% acident because i was trying to catch helicopter during duty and i fuckd up and the baserape on hog, coalz said it was my i dea, it wasn't at all cause i am not retard mayB you know it because we played once or twice together he said lets go vcp with AA and i said then i am not gunning and he toke the gun and i didn't saw any problem by driving it to the first flag because more than 20 min was gone from the game start and i thought its allowed to camp there but i did not knew that we can actually reach the runway because i have 60 distance scale on khami cause my shitty pc,
anyways i hope you understand me and also i understand the ban, fair enough but also i dont wanna stay banned from the best server in the game
and i understand why i should not do the same thing anymore
thank you
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by GLORYWINGS.
  • GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago #12654 by GLORYWINGS
i hope i get unbanned from hog because they also ban me from area server because of that and they will never unbann me ,
that kinda hurts because i can't play pr anymore
i am just asking for one more chance if i can get unbanned and list my words if i did something wrong like that again, just dont think twice and ban man,

thanks
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12656 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic is it a perm ban ?
so you were camping main there too?

so you attack jet in main at ssg, as an admin, then get banned from there, you felt bad, so you do it again at area94, presumably felt bad again, came to hog and did it a 3rd time?
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
  • GLORYWINGS
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago #12657 by GLORYWINGS
who did it again in area??????? the guys i killed on hog witch i am banned now because of them
they are admins on area94 and they ban me i didn't doo it again on area thats the whole story...
i am just asking for a chance. thanks i hope you understand
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds