The forum is in read only mode.

Marine-Jinxedbond Banned?

• Nathaniel Maique
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #12622 by Nathaniel Maique
Marine-Jinxedbond Banned? was created by Nathaniel Maique
Good afternoon the date is 08/24/2017 time 14:48 (2:38) UTC - 06:00

I was playing on HOG server on Muttrah as commander, and I was banned..... I am requesting a reason behind the ban and logs and any video or gameplay to back up why i was banned. The reason behind the admin, the admins justification.

I was the U.S.M.C Commander

Adjustment, I spoke with a friend of HOG who was in the server at the time and also on teamspeak, I understand the reason for the Temp-ban or Ban. And I can honestly understand where the admin came from. It was from my understanding the FOB was over ran so I deleted it, and according to the squad member I spoke with, it was not yet techincally under attack. The admin mistook it for trolling. I have been playing PR for 11 years and I have never had a reputation for trolling another team member. I have a suggestion to be a little slower to ban and quicker to kick as there were other players in the server at the time that were screwing around and causings issues and they received a warning, while I as a commander couldnt have been warned or had the squad leader even attempt to communicate with the commander , or vice versa which i am equally at fault for not communicating with the squad leader. I just ask for a fair and consistent admin force, not a hasty ban when something that could be easily miscommunicated happens.

I do look forward to playing on the server once the ban is either removed or temp ban period is over.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12623 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Marine-Jinxedbond Banned?
[2017-08-24 15:42] 2692b8e9d66f580b7b83b476acab5569 Marine-JinxedBond 72.182.202.212 asset wated banned by =HOG= Ruiz321 (perm)

says you were wasting assets, were you in an asset? apc? tank? helo?
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12626 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Marine-Jinxedbond Banned?
It is not a temp ban, it was a ban.

We could talk about our own perceived reputations, voice all our opinions and feelings or stick to the facts.

Your behaviour in game and here is obnoxious and disrespectful to say the least. I believe you deserve the ban and should stay banned. Something wrong here? Let's stick to the facts.

You broke the rules. I didn't. I built the FOB you deleted without asking, I was standing on it, defending it. I had no commander in my team for the whole round, sure never got any calls from you, not a single mark on the map even.

I suspect you went commander moments before (That could be checked, obviously). Does it matter? My opinion is that you went commander and your only act as a commander was to delete that FOB. I didn't ban you on my opinion or my suspicions. I banned you because you broke the rules of the server.

You wasted my FOB and the team's TOW, got my squad wiped. In my view as a direct result by your decision, still I didn't ban you on my view of the consequences, I banned you for what you did. Can you state which rules were broken here, by your action?

If I see no changes on your tone in a reply to this post, my opinion, is that everything considered you should stay banned.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by =HOG=Ruiz321.
  • Nathaniel Maique
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12628 by Nathaniel Maique
Replied by Nathaniel Maique on topic Marine-Jinxedbond Banned?
I don't see how you can interpret a tone by reading a message online. I did not come on here to argue either. I also do not believe you and I have ever spoken before ever. I suggest if you have video logs to back the events in the gameplay that we rewind and I would like for you to show me where at anypoint, I was being obnoxious. I am a professional, I play professionally, I like to have fun, of course this is also a video game, and I challenge you to ask your community what they have experienced when playing with me in game. Certainly there are always going to be a few people who dislike me, as that is the case for everyone, not everyone can get along. I have no personal vendetta against you Ruiz321, I have no reason to troll you, I simply believe your upset becuase your squad was wiped during gameplay due a mistake, but you cannot ban someone for making a mistake or being "fantastic super soldier" at PR.

I agree, lets stick to the facts. I am requesting my ban be lifted. Bans should not be issued because you suspect I was trolling, I want you to prove it.
I would be more than happy to talk on teamspeak if any admin is willing to talk professionally, as hog is a community of Hardcore Older Gamers, so I do not see why grown men cannot have a discussion.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Nathaniel Maique.
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #12629 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Marine-Jinxedbond Banned?
Never once have I said you were trolling that's is your own assumption.

By some reason you felt the need to comment on the way the serves is and should be admined. Not your call, no business of yours. Still did.

You also assumed my decision to be hasty, I believe that was the term you used. Moreover from what you wrote regarding previous admin decisions on the round I'm under the impression that to you my decisions and/or my fellow admins were not balanced.

As I am also entitled to making my own assumptions, I find your remarks disrespectful. So I made sure I pointed that out as a way to show why opinions are of no importance here and should be left outside this section. You didn't seem to get it and still came here telling me what to do, again.

The worth you place on yourself, the way you brought the number of years you supposedly play the game or the idea that you have a reputation for this or that, and the need you had to bring that to your appeal, is something I personally find distasteful and obnoxious. Can you get why I mentioned it? It works both ways, and may aggravate others needlessly, plus it's irrelevant in a ban appeal in general and on this one in particular. Stick to facts.

Do you understand? Can you understand why I voiced my personal view on the matter now? Do you understand that opinions are of no importance here, and that you were banned only for your actions? You broke the rules. And again here you are telling me what to do, go watch all the videos you want, don't tell me how or what I should do, again it leads me to to make assumptions regarding your tone. So stick to the facts.

You do not set the rules here or in the game. You don't tell me what I should do, what I should have done. You do not to dictate which FOB should be deleted without consulting anyone especially the players who built it and were playing defending it. It's not your call to make, you wasted a FOB and my assets why? What made you think you a right to make that call? Especially you do not come here and presume to tell us how the server should be run. Now that you brought up I'm inclined to think it was trolling, still it wasn't why I banned you. You broke the server rules by that action, I now also find that disrespectful towards fellow players, =HOG= requires players o respect everyone, another rule.

As you chose not stick to the facts and instead choose to question me and my server I also find it a disrespectful tone here. Ban stays for now.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by =HOG=Ruiz321.
  • Nathaniel Maique
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #12630 by Nathaniel Maique
Replied by Nathaniel Maique on topic Marine-Jinxedbond Banned?
Ruiz321, I have request a ban be repealed not demanded. I have offered to speak to you on teamspeak which is professional, I have not demanded how the server be run, only put in my two cents which is what I would ask from any of my loyal players on my server. You have a bias here because the actions I made directly affected you in game, so mistake or not, your angry and made a quick decision to ban. I am not some holy player, nor the most recognized PR guru, nor am I Jesus. I want it to be clear that I am not saying I was in the right for deleting a FOB or not communicating, I Totally understand where your coming from. The issue I have is your calling me a disrespectful, obnoxious player, with a rude tone, and essentially make me out to be some horrible person, when you and I have never had any interaction before. I have not called you disrespectful, or obnoxious, rude, or anything but you have many times now made a point to judge how disrespectful I am when you don't know me. I have also taken the time to see your point of view and acknowledge where I was wrong and made a MISTAKE ( key word mistake ) No Pr match is ever perfect. If I banned a player and he took the time to contest his ban respectfully, and professionally, then I would give him the benefit of the doubt.
As small of a community that PR is, and even smaller the amount of veterans to this game, I would hate to see you or anyone get banned for a silly mistake and when you made an attempt to admit to your fault and discuss the issue, the banning admin calls you rude and disrespectful and doesnt listen to you. I am asking you take the time to consider repealing the ban as I am only human, as are you Ruiz321.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds