banned by mistake?

• Andy Harrisburg
  • Andy Harrisburg's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #12802 by Andy Harrisburg
banned by mistake? was created by Andy Harrisburg
Key: ce7bff04506e07c4ee8007eb845de5c1
Nick: Sgt_Bouvier

Was flying the CAS on muttrah and got banned, kinda sucessfull in that round till then with 8 kills, one shitbox taken out..but i was passive, waiting at the coastal road and in the mountains for intell and targets, trying to play safe...some discussion started, because my bored pilot started shittalking about me in chat about being passive and cautious, , which created the impression i was a noob and then the following incident took place..after cobra was lost once cuz we got shot down, i was waiting for a second squadmember, because my pilot had left. Someone joined, i checked him for experience blabla..he comfirmed, cobra respawned and we took off..We started some engagements for like 5 minutes then he crashed the chopper by pulling up the nose like a noob and ramming it backwards in a building. Shitstorm started, admin in other team just asked "name?" and banned me, without even really knowing what was going on..I even told him before i got kicked in allchat that it wasn`t me and that responsible guy`s name, but he neither checked logs nor took away the ban afterwards, which is sad, cuz this was obviously a mistake, as I see it. Greets and keep it up. -Bouv
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Andy Harrisburg.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #12810 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic banned by mistake?
[2017-08-30 08:34] !REPORT performed by ' Sgt_Bouvier': Polly steralng cobta please kick fast
[2017-08-30 08:34] !REPORT performed by ' Sgt_Bouvier': Polly stealing cas
[2017-08-30 08:42] !REPORT performed by ' Sgt_Bouvier': blacknikz crashed CAS
[2017-08-30 08:43] !REPORT performed by ' Sgt_Bouvier': balcknikx wasting CAs crashing it pretending to know how to fly
[2017-08-30 08:43] !BAN performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on ' Sgt_Bouvier': dont fly here
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #12811 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
the name I asked for was the player u wanted kicked....
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #12812 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Ban Lifted
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds