Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I got banned for saying nigga?

• Sannin1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #12853 by Sannin1
I got banned for saying nigga? was created by Sannin1
Ok I would understand if someone would say nigger or any racial slurs towards black people but nigga really. 1st im black so I can't be racist against myself and lastly wtf nigga means homie nothing else. Unban me i didn't do nothing wrong my username is resolutewig4
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Sannin1.
  • Sannin1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #12861 by Sannin1
Replied by Sannin1 on topic I got banned for saying nigga?
Are you high every single black guy i know uses nigga. I don't mind friends saying that to me no matter their race you guys are over reacting. I wasn't insulting no one its just the way I talk lol. I mean damn HOG means hardcore gamer but you should change that to SOG soft gamer lmao.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #12863 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic I got banned for saying nigga?
so its ok for me to say that to you OR other black people?
  • Sannin1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #12866 by Sannin1
If you and I are friends it wont bother me.
  • Sannin1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #12867 by Sannin1
It depends how you say it if you mean like friend or homie its cool but if you use it as an insult then its racist I mean the word changed its meaning like rappers use it in their song and its fine but when i kill and enemy and say yeah nigga its racist??
  • Sannin1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #12868 by Sannin1
When you walk down the street and see two black guys meeting up and one of them says whats up my nigga to the other one would you call the cops because hes racist I mean everything has a context and it matters because I didn't mean it as an insult to no one it wasnt directed towards no one I was just happy that I got an enemy and said yeah nigga. Big fucking deal I mean you guys don't care about context you just want to enforce your rules but let me tell you something context matters. For exemple punching someone is not okay but if you have to defend yourself its fine I mean people your supposed to be mature and understand all of this.How can you be good admins if you dont understand the concept of context damn.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Sannin1. Reason: Spellcheck
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds