Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I got banned for saying nigga?

• Sannin1
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #12869 by Sannin1
Replied by Sannin1 on topic I got banned for saying nigga?
You know what I don't even care I mean the admins are fucking useless like I was playing one day and got tk by this one guy 2 times in the base and he was yelling insults at me so I tell the admin first time he dosen't respond I tell him again yet he still dosen't respond and there was an admin on because he kicked someone a few minutes ago the third time he fucking give that guy a warning I mean wtf he broke like 3 of your rules and he gets a fucking warning while I say yeah nigga and get perma banned??? From what I see from playing on your server and from looking at your forums is that the punishment and everything else depends on the admin that is on.If he had a bad day and you take his fucking HAT kit you get fucking banned??? That is some shit fucking admins that cant be neutral. Admins are some sort of cops on the server imagine if cops behaved like that irl. Admins should be an exemple to everyone so people become like them and from what I seen most of the people on your server are fucking toxic and snitching every bad move you do.I saw a new guy gettting the AT role and he didnt understand the fucking sights on that thing and the admin on our squad Kicked him??? If someone is thinking of playing on their server dont its admin abuse all over the place . I dont care if you dont unban me I just wanted to get my point to you guys . Yeah I made a fucking account on your shit website just to tell you ridicule you people are.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #12870 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic I got banned for saying nigga?
ok, well your logic is silly, how the hell would that be enforced?

you of all people, should not be spewing racist terms. We do not allow it on our server, you should be thanking us for not allowing racism but instead, you want us to let you say it? yeah dude.

thanks for stopping by.
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds