The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal: chupachup

• chupachup
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13104 by chupachup
Replied by chupachup on topic Ban Appeal: chupachup
Fair enough, but I was referring to this:

apparently you were told you were going to be reported for racism and you continued to do it??

Besides, on the risk of sounding too much like I'm being a smartass, saying the n-word hardly classifies as racism. Especially in the context I used it in it is interchangeable with any swearword. Sure, it's rude, but not racism.
I'm not saying the rule is bad, to the contrary; I agree with the rules on HOG, but with that interpretation you could ban the 90% of your audience if the video is a precedent for what will get you permanently banned. I'd understand it better if I was actively obstructing someone's enjoyment of the game.

I guess I can assume playing PR on HOG (ie half the times I even play PR) is over. I made my case and I said my apologies, nothing I can do about it now to change your opinion.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by chupachup.
  • chupachup
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #13111 by chupachup
Regardless, now I understand the rules of your server better I am sorry I broke your rules. It was a dumb mistake on my part to use that slur and I wouldn't do that again.
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13112 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Ban Appeal: chupachup
You still haven't apologized to anyone you hurt or offended by saying that,you apologized to the admins,You would never have said the truth if i didn't show you the clip,and you were absolutely sure that you will make it out..I don't like to get into those conversations,but as i'm the one who proofed it i had to make my point on this behavior,You called the guy that ran you over a fucking n***** and saying that's not a bad thing??.. or you just got ran over and said that to no one? And even more you still think racism is good unless there is a rule forbidden it, "Bannable Offense"
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by _Rogue_Assassin_.
  • chupachup
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #13113 by chupachup

You still haven't apologized to anyone you hurt or offended by saying that,you apologized to the admins

Sorry, I thought I had already done this but all I did was acknowledging I hurt you by saying that and that I made a mistake by doing that.

I shouldn't have let myself go and it's my mistake that I didn't realize that I offended you

Hereby, my apologies at last. I'm sorry that I offended you by saying the n-word. I did not mean to do that and I shouldn't have done so in the first place.

You would never have said the truth if i didn't show you the clip,and you were absolutely sure that you will make it out..I don't like to get into those conversations,but as i'm the one who proofed it i had to make my point on this behavior

I honestly had no clue what my ban was about. There is no need to throw around accusations, I would have acknowledged my mistake the same way I am doing now if you didn't have a video and simply told me you reported me for saying the n-word at the start of the game in Ghost Train. It has been some time since then and me noticing the ban so I couldn't connect the two.

You called the guy that ran you over a fucking n***** and saying that's not a bad thing??.. or you just got ran over and said that to no one?

I am definitely not saying it is not a bad thing. I said it was a mistake and I shouldn't have done it, and won't do it again, it's insensitive and rude. Once again, I'm sorry I did so.

And even more you still think racism is good unless there is a rule forbidden it, "Bannable Offense"

That's categorically not true. I specifically said I agree with the rules on HOG.

I'm not saying the rule is bad, to the contrary; I agree with the rules on HOG

Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by chupachup.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13123 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal: chupachup
come back 2 weeks from date of the ban and we will lift it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Rogue_Assassin_
  • chupachup
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #13126 by chupachup
Thank you.
I don't know at what date the ban was issued though.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds