• Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago #13129 by Logan
Ban Appeal: Pifto was created by Logan
CD Hash: b2202bd83410bf5578fb2464c335958c
In Game Name: Pifto
I was wrongly banned due to discharging a station gun. No teammates were harmed, as it was fired at the ground. I was checking key-binds.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #13132 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal: Pifto
u said u were shooting at enemy....u were kicked just before that for asshatting....u can have 2 weeks off
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #13133 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
2017-09-17 18:36] !KICK performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on ' Pifto': This server requires you join a squad, those NOT in a squad will be kicked

[2017-09-17 19:35] !REPORT performed by ' =HOGp=Red_Sun': Pifto shooting chopper 50 call at main

[2017-09-17 19:35] !KICK performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on ' Pifto': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team

[2017-09-17 19:39] !BAN performed by '=HOG= Haley11thACR' on ' Pifto': Stop acting the fool. You are messing around, support your team
  • Logan
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago #13134 by Logan
Replied by Logan on topic Ban Appeal: Pifto
I did not shoot at a "main" im assuming man is the intended word here. I shot at a dead body while attempting to bind keys. We where sitting in base mind you waiting for others to get in the chopper. I cant see how 2 weeks is a fair punishment for attempting to figure out keybinds as nothing was going down and the game had just started. I was kicked for no reason. Then banned for no reason.
  • Logan
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 7 months ago #13135 by Logan
Replied by Logan on topic Ban Appeal: Pifto
And “asshatting” are you fucking kidding me. If playing the game and joking around with your squad is “asshatting “ then what are you supposed to do be a vegetable. I hate to break it to you but soldiers are humans, they joke around.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #13137 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
the log shows two incidents of firing.

once at main in a chopper.

once sitting in the hmg and firing.

dont fire for no reason and claim enemies are close.

I spent many years as a soldier I understand what soldiers do and they never fire their weapons for no reason.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds