Ban Appeal: Pifto

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13173 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal: Pifto
Nice, ban is now permanent.

No, not trying to “stir up shit” just trying to figure out how someone could be as retarded as yourself. Racism is something you server takes as a perma ban while what I did is hardly punishable

• Logan
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #13174 by Logan
Replied by Logan on topic Ban Appeal: Pifto
I clearly broke the
No asshatting, shooting, grenades or smoke in main bases. by shooting in main base, didn't notice this one so the first kick is understandable however the ban is completely unfounded and quite frankly absurd. I was banned for what. what rule did i break. Glancing through i cant find a single rule other than the main base one which i take full responsibility for and accept the kick. However the ban immediately after is just blatant admin abuse.
More
6 years 6 months ago #13176 by Logan
Replied by Logan on topic User is blocked
Now that's a way to handle it. Is a genuine player trying to dispute your accusation of his or her ban. Oh well then just ban their account on the site as well. What a joke. You guys should add into your rules that if one is to attempt to appeal a ban, then just don't unless it completely goes against our core beliefs then it is ok and we will look into it for you. Oh and if there is video proof of you breaking core rules, even better consider yourself a free man.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13177 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic User is blocked
i think it was for the retard comment, you had to jab and well.......
More
6 years 6 months ago #13178 by Logan
Replied by Logan on topic User is blocked
perhaps, however that is no reason for a perma ban, your rules are not being followed by admins. You guys just seem to ban for fun.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds