Ban Appeal: Pifto

• Logan
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #13142 by Logan
Replied by Logan on topic Ban Appeal: Pifto
So in an attempt to enjoy the game by changing key-binds to my liking and testing them I am to be banned. Brilliant. Claiming enemies are close was clearly not the case as we were sitting in the base, and then after that, deep in our territory at the start of the round. It would have been impossible for enemies to be close. And it was said as a joke in a an attempt to lighten the mood as firing "randomly" as he claimed is a bit unnerving. Even after explaining why it was occurring it would seem.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13151 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal: Pifto
we had just killed a squad of enemies where u were shooting...dont asshat around in main and do not randomly fire weapons and claim enemies are close...fix you key binds before the game or go into an empty server and set them up
  • Logan
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #13169 by Logan
So for attempting to correct keybinds I get the privilege of a 2 week ban, but chupachup who blatantly broke strict server rules(racism) gets 1 week. You can’t be serious
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13170 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal: Pifto
you should reread his appeal, its 2 weeks, not sure how you could have missed it as it is very clear. Trying to stir up shit? We can certainly handle that. Shall we begin or will you just come back in 2 weeks like he said?
  • Logan
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #13171 by Logan
No, not trying to “stir up shit” just trying to figure out how someone could be as retarded as yourself. Racism is something you server takes as a perma ban while what I did is hardly punishable
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13172 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal: Pifto
a rule violation is a rule violation, we have adjusted our policies, again, maybe you should read the posts before commenting on them as you are missing information.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds