• dieet
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #13211 by dieet
ban appeal was created by dieet
Ingamename: [PR]RPX|dieet

Yesterday on kashan desert 2pm gmt+1, I was dogfighting enemy cas and we ended up over the enemy main, I fire 2 missiles 1 which kills the jet and the other which relocks onto a trans chopper on the helipad, killing the chopper and a sq.

I was unaware that you were not allowed to chase enemy jets into DoD and I apologize. I have read all the rules and understand them now, please unban.

thx in advance
  • dieet
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #13228 by dieet
Replied by dieet on topic ban appeal
my hash: 68794183c342849e79de425c2dc3cad8
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13247 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ban appeal
[2017-09-18 08:38] 68794183c342849e79de425c2dc3cad8 [PR]RPX|dieet 213.64.22.227 shooting into base and chasing into main base. rule clearly states in forum banned by PRISM user jmoney (perm)

Jmoney will be by soon, standby.
More
6 years 6 months ago #13249 by =HOG=JMoney
Replied by =HOG=JMoney on topic ban appeal
BattleRecorder: streamable.com/eml0a

As you know, You were banned because of baseraping.

You said "i was lockingand shooting the entiire way" but you suddenly decided to invade into DOD and fire the missile. I understand it was the end of round and Canadian forces were losing by few hundred tickets and that might have made you to think it was okay to invade into main base. but attacking main base is prohibited whatsoever unless AAS marker indicates to do so

Take this chance to read rules carefully again and don't ever do this again.

hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

- Do not attack enemy bases unless there is an attack flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits. People that are trying to bend the rules or like testing the limits will be removed. The rules are clear enough, stay away from main bases.
- Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base.
  • dieet
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #13253 by dieet
I knew where the 2nd jet was and i was waiting for a clear shot, i was aiming for the jet the entire time. It was not intentional baserape, the first missile relocked onto the heli. You can clearly see me following the jet.. why would i kill a heli when im fighting a jet? Doesnt make any sense.
  • dieet
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 6 months ago #13254 by dieet
Also could you give me the demolink?
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds