Ban Appeal

• Pink Panther
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #13212 by Pink Panther
Ban Appeal was created by Pink Panther
Username : Pink Panther
CD Hash key : bbd4c0ecdb65454ffb22bf5b787ee7c4

Hello, I was drunk in an early sunday sunrise, and I got banned by my SL. Although I did not know he was an admin, he did not warn me of such thing, and I was suprised of his patience as an admin, but I had believed this ban was just a temporary kick, and in this way I think this ban is unappropriate, in regards of my provocations and occasional harassement, that caused no harm in any way.
What insued was, I was kiked from the squad after a while for unjustified reasons, for I played no role in the death of my allied CAS players and myself. I was not even piloting. After a while I spawned next to my previous SL, and made fun of him for his uncompetence and for kicking me because I believe he blamed me for his failures. And so I wanted him to admit that I played no role in this failure.
Having to right a ban appeal for this occasion. Is also a laughable action because I have to remind him and others of this silly event. I don't remember his name btw
Thank you.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #13213 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
[2017-09-17 02:45] bbd4c0ecdb65454ffb22bf5b787ee7c4 pink_panther 88.141.115.33 Stop chat-spamming! banned by u|Fear imdruid (perm)

he will be along, standby
More
6 years 7 months ago #13214 by Im Druid
Replied by Im Druid on topic Ban Appeal
I banned you for spamming mumble. I kicked you from my squad because you kept talking. I asked you several times to stop while you were in my squad. After i kicked you from my squad later in the match you came to me at main and kept annoying me and just in general trying to troll me. I believed you were going on about the kick from my squad. And since i thought you didn't get the message about the mumble spam i figured i would get you to come to the forums so you could read the rules as you seemed to not be versed in the,.

As far as i am concerned i believe the player has plenty of time to get acquainted with the rules and can be unbanned.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #13216 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal
lifted
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds