Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

BAN APPEAL

More
6 years 7 months ago #13222 by james
BAN APPEAL was created by james
Hello im new and have played only twice i was on vacation and did not play pr in a while just to come back to being banned mistake ??
USERNAME: PAPAJOJJI
CD HASH KEY:42d49be349a4995cbf0865ab766a1df3
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #13226 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic BAN APPEAL
[2017-09-19 06:22] 42d49be349a4995cbf0865ab766a1df3 DICKS papajojji 41.251.4.222 RACISM is not tolerated on this server and can get you banned! banned by JMoney (perm)

no mistake, we will wait to here jmoneys side of it.
More
6 years 7 months ago #13235 by james
Replied by james on topic BAN APPEAL
ok Thank you please let me know and let me know if i have a chance of being unbanned
More
6 years 7 months ago #13238 by =HOG=JMoney
Replied by =HOG=JMoney on topic BAN APPEAL
You were banned because you typed out N word in all chat. in addition to that you called yourself as white supremacists and nazis in mumble. And you made squad called "gook", which I made you to disband.

Also, On the loading screen and in HOG PR rule it clearly states that racism get you banned forever.
More
6 years 7 months ago #13243 by james
Replied by james on topic BAN APPEAL
Please may you please unban me i will never do such stupid things like this again you wont ever hear from me making problems you guys are the only server i can connect to !
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 7 months ago #13245 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic BAN APPEAL
you are the exception to our rule. We changed the rule to a 2 week ban IF someone said like one racist word or term, you clearly are the exception and will not be unbanned. Our loading screen message tells you racism is not tolerated, the rules say it, the admin told you it and you continued.

You will not be unbanned.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds