Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ive been ban since almost a year and half.

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #13703 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
well, post the video showing him doing that then
  • Juanmg
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 5 months ago #13705 by Juanmg
Replied by Juanmg on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
I aint got the video, im not around recording guys just to get them banned, im a man and i face what i do, but he does the same as me.. even spaming whit music as well and BEFORE ME, then im ban for how long?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #13706 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
2 weeks.
  • Juanmg
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 5 months ago #13708 by Juanmg
All right, i can handle whit that but is injustice
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #13720 by Potato_man
Replied by Potato_man on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
You are funny, i remember that round really good. And i got just 2 teamkills, a guy that didnt want to bail the chooper and you as shown on the video. And theres no complete video, i was using Nvidia Experience, and i just press the instant replay for saving the 2 mins before i press it. I didn´t report you because there was no admin, it is clear you dont have even 1 neuron to think about it. Yes i shot you several times because you start shooting me and also you where trying to steal the chooper (wich you did twice). They can check the battle recorder, it is there. There wasn´t a tk war on main, the only one fucking on main was you, and the other guy that tk almost an entire squad was on the field. I wasn´t doing much, is it trans squad on Kozelsk, and that doesn´t give u the right for stealing in and crashing it twice. Anyway, go and fuck on other server. And Haley, im pretty sure hes going to keep being the same dickhead after the ban.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Potato_man.
  • Juanmg
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 5 months ago #13727 by Juanmg
poor fool, youre just mad because i dindt get the perma ban that you want, calm down fool is just 2 weeks and ill play fairly and good as i play everytime i do, just that round faggin around whit you, liar, arent you a men? got to lie to get some atention? all i got to say is poor fool, admin how many time as been pass? i want to play yet so bad
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds