Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ive been ban since almost a year and half.

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13666 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
will look at the video later but looking thru the logs you sure get reported for mic spam allot by him and you are reporting him
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13668 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
ok, saw enough 1/4 of the way thru, Juan and jean are banned. Juan, how stupid are you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, =HOG=JMoney, Potato_man
More
6 years 6 months ago #13669 by Potato_man
Replied by Potato_man on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
Yeah since there was no admin, I was forced to spam him with some real shit music, but by the private squad leader chat. It worked for a little bit, but later he started doing that, and after all that shit he reported me for "asset wasting, spamming, and trolling" hes an idiot.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 6 months ago #13670 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
ok, dont break rules, it almost got you banned for spamming, use the !r function or come here and report.

DO NOT break rules to combat others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Potato_man
More
6 years 6 months ago #13671 by Potato_man
Replied by Potato_man on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
Aright. I´ll do the same with others like him, just record them and sent it to you. Thanks for banning him.
  • Juanmg
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 5 months ago #13702 by Juanmg
Replied by Juanmg on topic Ive been ban since almost a year and half.
Is easy when we see just what we wanna see, this guy start a tk war on main base and i just follow him doing the same thing, after few give ups tk each other he get tired and i guess start setting the video i think we should c the complete video isnt it potato? is not justice when we see that video i step like a troll and more stuff but we see he was shooting too that give me the right of a tk war exist on main base at that time, he wasnt doing nothing as trans and i get the chopper once, that when i destroyed is because i know if i land on a chopper zone hes gonna kill me like he tried before, why he dont report me like stealing assets and keep playing? we both know potato something else was going on but ok, im ban i deal whit it
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds