Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for typing nigga on chat

More
8 years 4 months ago #1394 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Banned for typing nigga on chat
If I may make a suggestion. In the last couple of months Finland has received a greater number of Arabic refugees as has all European countries. Bring a friend of yours, with a video camera.

Walk up to the biggest dude you can find - and call him a Fucking sandnigger/towelhead, if he smiles, feels welcome and shakes your hand, then post the video here, if not send a picture from the hospital bed.
  • Shoo
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #1399 by Shoo
Replied by Shoo on topic Banned for typing nigga on chat
Did you read my post about normalising the word? I know the refugees are violent people so I stay away from them and I will first try to change this atmosphere of fear before trying. I wasn't trying to brake the server rules. I know people find the word offensive as is the case with any word. Some people think they is offensive because it has he in it and this is the result of attempts to ban all kinds of words. The plague just keeps spreading. At the same time I wouldn't expect people refer to Arabs as anything else than Arabs in a casual conversation but even if I'm wrong about that banning words like sandnigger and such would still have the opposite effect of the intended. Now, again, I won't be forcing my views on your server and it was never my intention. It is only my attempt to explain myself why I'm telling you this so can we put this behind us?
  • Shoo
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #1400 by Shoo
I mean in case I've been misunderstood I don't go around trying to offend anyone. I just treat every word as if it normal.
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1401 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Banned for typing nigga on chat
...1 death is a tragedy....a 1000 is statistics
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Jevski.
  • Shoo
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 4 months ago #1402 by Shoo

...1 death is a tragedy....a 1000 is statistics

What am I supposed to take away from that? Also physical violence and verbal "violence" are two very different issues. And I'm not bigoted against immigrants. I just stay away from them because there are violent tendencies among them. You admitted that yourself in your pre-edit post.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1403 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Re:RE: Banned for typing nigga on chat

I mean in case I've been misunderstood I don't go around trying to offend anyone. I just treat every word as if it normal.

The last sentence is what the problem is, you want to and think its ok to say anything you want, here, we say differently.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds