TheDickNipples ban appeal

• DickNipples
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #13376 by DickNipples
TheDickNipples ban appeal was created by DickNipples
Key - 23de41e6657c938a7dbe11eb3693decb
In game name - TheDickNipples

I was cheesing around with the gopher and I think I killed an enemy jet in their DOD (I didn't think it was in the DOD at the time). I broke the rules completely unintentionally. I know it shouldn't happen and I'll be more careful next time. Anyone that's played with me a bit knows I try to stick to the rules as best as I can, and this is my first ban not just on HOG but on PR in general. I'm not a troll or anything.

Also, regardless of whether or not this appeal is accepted, could someone tell me how long my ban is? Not sure how to find that out. Thanks.

Thank you for considering my appeal.
More
6 years 5 months ago #13377 by =HOG= Matster77
Replied by =HOG= Matster77 on topic TheDickNipples ban appeal
Incident occurred on Khamisiyah night of 10/2/17, Dick was manning gopher with a co-crewman and were positioned just north of US VCP. Incidents like this happen quite frequently, as MEC can go south all the way to B13, but with DOD beginning just along the C13 line. JP Money issued the ban and was in team speak at the time with me, but had his mic muted so I was not able to communicate with me prior to the ban. Dick was trying to provide air cover for the T72s, as they were pushed deep into US territory but north enough to avoid main. I am not sure how Dick was able to lock anything close to main, as it was well clear out of view range. Pilot that was killed claimed he died while climbing right after takeoff. I would like to see this ban removed, and future remediation be carried out through stronger digression to avoid DOD and airspace at all costs.
More
6 years 5 months ago #13384 by =HOG=JMoney
Replied by =HOG=JMoney on topic TheDickNipples ban appeal
Will upload BR when it becomes available.

First F/A-18C pilot got shot down while he was doing vertical takeoff at the end of runway
I got shot down at the end of the runway when I tried to land back (low altitude)

just FYI It happened when we were fighting between bunkers & US VSP was uncappable
  • DickNipples
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #13385 by DickNipples
Replied by DickNipples on topic TheDickNipples ban appeal
Yeah I get that it was in DOD, I don't think I'd be banned if it wasn't - I'm not disputing your judgement here. Sorry, by the way.

I'm just making it clear it was an unintentional mistake on my part & I 100% believed it was outside of DOD.

How long was I banned for though? If it's only a few hours then don't worry about this appeal, as long as you know that I didn't break the rules on purpose. Thanks for replying to this so quickly.
More
6 years 5 months ago #13386 by =HOG=JMoney
Replied by =HOG=JMoney on topic TheDickNipples ban appeal
It's permanent ban for now. Let's wait for head admin for the decision.
  • DickNipples
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #13387 by DickNipples
Replied by DickNipples on topic TheDickNipples ban appeal
Permanent ban for a bad judgement call seems a bit excessive but ok.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by DickNipples.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds