Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

And now?

• harnikaffe
  • harnikaffe's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #13432 by harnikaffe
And now? was created by harnikaffe
What was it this time? I was out of DOD and shot down shoppers with AA. At least that's my experience. Didn't get any warning of missbehaving and went instantly to ban?
  • harnikaffe
More
6 years 5 months ago #13433 by harnikaffe
Replied by harnikaffe on topic And now?
And even if i did something that was not approriate you ougtha tell me. As for now, i got no comprehende?
  • harnikaffe
More
6 years 5 months ago #13434 by harnikaffe
As far as i understand it i was to close to DOD?
But not according to that map? Sure, i can understand people being pissed about some asshole AA shooting them down outside main, but get tanks/apcs to shoot that fucker then? As far as i understood. I didn't do anything towards the rules of the game? or maybe i did? i dunno. would like some clarification on that if it's possible.
  • harnikaffe
More
6 years 5 months ago #13435 by harnikaffe
I'm trying to follow to rules to the best of my abilities, I have no intention of being stuck on chinese servers with.. sorts of people.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #13438 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic And now?
[2017-10-05 21:07] 4c451473e5071ded0ad6e4d3136963e0 BICE HARNIKAFFE? 178.78.246.249 lock choppers main banned by =HOG= pwner_pt (perm)

wait for pwner to respond
More
6 years 5 months ago #13439 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic And now?
hey,

The reason why I banned you was for locking and shooting choppers over main/DoD. Right, you were not in DoD. You were shootin into DoD. For your comprehension...rules are warning. Anyway, there were people who complained loudly enough in allchat about it, as well there has been an admin who advised you not to lock over russian main. You didn´t stop and the next chopper got locked and shot down.

Greetings

pwner
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds